That item idea that Sonic had

Best answers
I like it, I think this fleshes it out a little bit. Like Boyster said, start off by picking an item. After a certain amount of kills the item upgrades, but only a limited amount of times. For example: If you pick the armor, it starts with X% defense boost. Then after Y kills, it would have X + Z % protection. Possibly the armor could get lighter so the speed penalty is less. However you can only get the Z bonus like 3 times or so, to prevent +500% (unless you would like to have it that way).

I say, if ESF gets a little RPGish, why not? It doesn't slow down the game and it sounds fun.

-You never know until you try it ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the armor doesn't get lighter but the boddy is just used to that weight, and about the idea, the protection doesn't have that mutch effect when an ssj vs ssj fight begins.
so no, i dont like the idea sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With kills being the thing that counts, this WILL encourage beamspam.

Best answers
ESF like a RPG???not that i have something with the rpg industry but don't think this thing is so cool....sorry :(
How about make the ESF look like a Diablo...2 have ATTACK,VITALITY and the other stuff and lets say u are a maniac and u put all of your skill points in attack and a gohan could kil a ssj goku with 1 punch....NO! this isn't right..
But I had a little idee...for example Trunk...he is a melle caracter.....we sould be more good in melle(do to more damage)....I mean all caracters should have something special get it?
Goku...don't know should do more damage at beams
Frieza or Cell ...should have a speed boost....
Like it this way?

Best answers
there should be no items besides.

Scouters, Beans, Temp Pl Raise, and Dragon Ball's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom