Help with steam version of the game

Best answers
Me and my friend dl the game a few days a go and i got the game to work perfectly but my friend cant get any servers when he serches through steam any one help us with thes? (he can create his own game bvut only off line ?)
thanks!

Best answers
no its not that im thinking its a bad dl i just wanted another opinion ty anyway

Best answers
He didn't mean the download, the filter. When you search for games, it holds back some servers because they are too laggy or the server is full. Disabling/Decreasing some options may bring up more results

Best answers
its not that it say on his screen "cannot connect to master server to retrive server list"
any one know whats up with it?

Best answers
You sure you're connected to the internet? Otherwise, try restarting STEAM/your comp and try again, I had it too a couple of times but a simple restart fixed it.

If it still occurs, then I'm out of ideas, sorry

Best answers
well thanks for trying but i can play its my friend i think his half life is missing some files but thanks any way (yes it is legit).....any one else got any ideas

Best answers
Can your friend connect to the "master server" and view the server list for half-life/counter-strike or other half-life mods? Or does this only occur with ESF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom