channeling power

Best answers
channeling power will slowly drain energy but is more showing off!

your player will yell out lowd and start to channel his power like gohan did in the cell saga and like this:

the bigger the power lvl the more bigger the display of high winds, golden glow and sparks of pure energy are

also if any other player or weak attaks are neer they just get repulsed away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best answers
it wouldnt be laggy and the other point is to repulse week attaks like generic beams and ki attaks

Best answers
What is it lately with people wanting pointless eye candy? Yo, its the Half Life engine. You shouldnt expect it to have mind blowing effects like youre probably hoping for. It would extremely lag, drain your KI, and do absolutely nothing but attract attention to yourself while wasting the KI youd need for the 10 guys that would come at you afterwards. So theres no tactical advantage, theres lag, and theres coding/effects to be made. Uhm, in my opinion it sounds like a waste of everybody's time.

Best answers
ok i guess your wright maby somethink simler that repulses attaks but on a smaller skale?

Best answers
Just move those two inches it takes to dodge it man.

Best answers
i d and when you have a pl of 100,000,000 in trhe game and your having to mkove from noobs with a pl of -86095465767 itd very frustrating that you cant just bounce them off with your power i mean shure you can block tham but you cant move when your in block mode

Best answers
if you got a pl of 100,000,000 you shouldnt have to move from anything. besides, so you dont like the fact you cant move while in block mode, but at the same time you want something that will do pretty much the same thing except will take longer and waste KI? Its pointless. Seriously, move the two inches and blast the crap out of whoever shot that blast at you or press the block button as its about to hit you. Its that simple.

Best answers
Firstly I think it would be a cool looking taunt though It is a waste of Ki and WILL cause LAG!!Secondly What noobs do you fight dude **** cause you need to find some tougher competition.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This idea sounds kinda interesting, it just needs a purpose. Like if you channel your power, you'll gain power, just like turbo, but it's more extreme, and takes up about 4x more KI than turbo. It should be rather interesting to see really. :D

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
What is it lately with people wanting pointless eye candy? Yo, its the Half Life engine. You shouldnt expect it to have mind blowing effects like youre probably hoping for. It would extremely lag, drain your KI, and do absolutely nothing but attract attention to yourself while wasting the KI youd need for the 10 guys that would come at you afterwards. So theres no tactical advantage, theres lag, and theres coding/effects to be made. Uhm, in my opinion it sounds like a waste of everybody's time.
But but, but it's cooooooool

Best answers
i would like that and, instead/aswel of that, i think that you should send out a energy wave taht pushes weaker people away.and all that like when you barkae away from a advanced melee and all.

Best answers
bleh , its laggy , propably fps eating , useless , and it would be exploitable

Best answers
that shield just stops people from coming closer and absorbs beams
he wants a kind of aura effect that throws people away from you

Best answers
that would be fun in the time chamber it would look like u where training whith big arua and earthquakes and wether changes :)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
WeaponOfChoice said:
Gohan already has that attack. It's called shield.
That attack just shields you from beam attacks (Direct hits only, splash damage can still hurt you.), and protect you, most of the time, from melee attacks. Channelling power is totally different from the shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom