Keeping power after switching characters

Best answers
I've tried to find if this has been suggested with no succes.

If it was been suggested before then I apoligize.

I'd like the team to chance the current ways of character switching...

Example: I have a PL 5.000.000 and I pick accendently Krillin...while I wanted Cell..Then my PL drops greatly...

After I have cell my power is usally back to his basic PL 900.000 or something like that..

I'd like to keep my current power no matter how many times you switch characters..

If you play hours with 1 character it will get boring...but after you change characters you'll lose tooo many energy to make the change worth.
It would have been playing hours for nothing...all power is gone.

I hope you guy's agree on this suggestion..

Best answers
I agree its annoying, but it could be unfairly used. You could always pick a character gains PL fast, then go ahead and change to Krillin or Vegeta or something just for the trans. I do agree that the PL drop is too much though, and it should be reduced.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your pl doesnt go down as much as you think it does. I think its perfectly fine the way it is. Then again, i might think this way because i choose the character i know im gonna have fun with for an hour or so. I also dont care about the character as much as i care about the fights.

Best answers
Zeonix I do know how much pl can drop and really after 2 or 3 choices your power is back at basic PL..

I will try to explain how it should be..
Cell (can decend if i am correct) after he transforms pl for 6.000.000 to 9.000.000 and he suddely takes another character his PL should be at 6.000.000

another example: You cant decend and you are frieza final form.. (1.5x pl multiplier)
PL 67.500.000 then if you change characters your pl should be at normal..
Final Form:67.500.000 3e Form: 45.000.000 2e form 30.000.000 1e form 20.000.000

So after you had frieza and you take Piccolo for example your PL should be back at 20.000.000. The origanally powerlevel before transformations.
this way you cant really abuse it. right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom