Uh, woohoo @_@

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There not bad, each could use some work. Just wondering something, how did you get the 3d effects on the last 2?

1. 6/10
2. 7/10
3. 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3d program, cinema 4d for me, there's abunch of 'em though.

Best answers
you can use bryce5 too right ? to make some renders that look 3d-ish or am i wrong ?

Best answers
no you could use bryce. there 3dsmax too, and then there maya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok yeah yeah 3d blah blah, C&C on the sigs please

Best answers
3rd one would be my favorite if it didnt have that texture on it and maybe, just maybe a change of font. but right now 2nd one is my favorite. Dont really like the 1st one, dunno why... although i will say you blended buu in quite nicely :]

Best answers
I dont like how you did the two majin buu's look like to twins in the first one :/
I wub the second siggieh ^.^ No critiz
The third one is fine, not my stile though, no critiz eather.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my tip is never use pictures on 3d render. They always mess up the sig :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats where your probably 110% wrong slim, stocks can make 3dphotos look good, it depends how you position them and maybe what 2d you add.

I like the purple one the most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks okay. But the texture/brush you use is being overly used. And the render is really easy/lame. Just some average renders.

Best answers
*Off Topic*
Some of you guys that are giving your crits are being to harsh, Not to mention when we look at your sigs it shows that you have no experience in what your talking about.

*On Topic*
Out of all 3 I would have to say that your 2nd sig (the purple one) has to be best overall. The other 2 are good but I dont like the grunge you added, I can understand with the 1st but the 3rd kind of looks strange? I dont know, Hard to crit with 3d render with grunge.

*Edit*
I just noticed in your 2nd sig (the purple one) that the chick is poorly cut out, Around the hat area. Its either bad cutting or just the background giving it that effect, Not sure which.

Lay-Ter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smurf said:
And the render is really easy/lame.
Just started rendering.

SynShenron said:
*Off Topic*
Some of you guys that are giving your crits are being to harsh, Not to mention when we look at your sigs it shows that you have no experience in what your talking about.
Pro's aren't the only good critics.

SynShenron said:
I just noticed in your 2nd sig (the purple one) that the chick is poorly cut out, Around the hat area. Its either bad cutting or just the background giving it that effect, Not sure which.
's not poorly cut, but it's a long story so I'll just leave you to your opinion

Best answers
seen it all b4 dude, a poor render, a pic, and a color overlay, hell even i did it..
i think its a little dark, if u made it more brighter we could see whats going on..
and the typo speaks for itself work on that for sure..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Thats where your probably 110% wrong slim, stocks can make 3dphotos look good, it depends how you position them and maybe what 2d you add.

I like the purple one the most.
No no, thats not what i mean, Doh nevermind, too hard to explain o_O
And the sigs are nice ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom