Suggestions

Best answers
General

-Spread Beam
Secondary fire from every controllable beam (except Generic Beam) ,opponent gets trapped in the beam and that causes a struggle.If the opponent wins , the beam is useless.If you win , the beam will ahnnilate your opponent if the opponent is weaker then you or equil power.If the opponent is 2x stronger as you , the beam will do normal damage , if your opponent is 3 or more times stronger as you , this attack will do nothing.

Goku

Kaioken
-Kaioken 2x Powerlevel Multiplier (Goku loses this ability if he goes SSJ or higher)
-Kaioken 3x 3x Powerlevel Multiplier (Drains 3 health at second)(Goku loses this ability if he goes SSJ or higher)
-Kaioken 10x 10x Powerlevel Multiplier (Drains 10 health at second)(Goku loses this ability if he goes SSJ or higher)
-Super Kaioken 2x Powerlevel Multiplier (Goku gains this ability if he goes SSJ or higher)

Gohan

Shield
-I think that the shield must be smaller (Shown in episode 101:Brief Chance for Victory)

Piccolo

Special Beam Cannon
-Secondary Fire Secondary fire of SBC is a drill attack.If it connects to a opponent , it will drill through them and do 9 damage at second.

Buu

Genocide
-Primary fire charges like a Renzoku of Vegeta and shoot it at the target , 25 damage each ball.
-Secondary fire is actually the same as Primary Fire but this will charge much longer and shoot the balls in the air and it hit random places , 25 damage each ball.

Frieza

Imprisoment Ball
-Primary fire just shoots a normal ball , 20 damage
-Secondary fire charges a ball ,shoots it and it attach itself at an enemy (like a ki blob) , finally the ball crashes into the ground or wall.

Whirl (Only primary fire)
-Primary fire , creates a shield in the shape of a whirl around Frieza.Everything trapped in the whirl will pushed back (if it is a energy attack) or recieve damage (if character).

More coming soon

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As characters get more complete transformations (b1.3), Im pretty sure the characters will get more attacks. Like Buu's genocide, or Frieza's "imprisionment ball"

As for kaio-ken. I dont think it will be added anytime soon. I think it was considered at one point, and has been denied. I forget what harSens said about that.
But people say it will give Goku a greater advantage, and there is some kind of powerup technique that all the players will get to use. Something similiar to what kaio-ken would do. So look forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom