binds?

Best answers
ok i tried to bind powerup and turbo to my spacebar...but everytime i type in the command...it says "Unknown command:powerup" is this impossible to do or am i typing in the wrong command..btw the exact way im typing this command is like this
bind space "powerup;turbo"

Best answers
Ok, i dont know if this is possible or not but i want to know how to bind the double tapping of the directions to do the speed thingy... so far i have confused the shi* outa myself! Help is greatly appreciated!!

-={Goku Slayer}=-

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean bind the double tap to do the speed thingy? Try to be more clear.

And since its your first post, Ill let the swear filter evasion slide this time. Try not to do it again. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there a way to change it to mouse style like 1.1?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you referring to the 1.1 melee style? Because the mouse buttons havent changed. They just have different functions now, pertaining to the advanced melee.

Best answers
i know this is old but i figured i wouldnt make a new thread for another bind..is there a way to bind the double tap?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think so
P.S. dont you think it would be anoing to swoop in evry direction you press

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
i dont think so
P.S. dont you think it would be anoing to swoop in evry direction you press

No, It would be like running. you have running on by default. but if you press and hold shift, you walk. why not have it the same way with swoop. if you dont wanna swoop, hold a particular button down to fly instead of swoop..

i actually like this idea. cuz double tap in the heat of battle :)P) you can screw up pretty badly. well at least i do.. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats you >:E, i agree with Grega. Theres times when you want to move silently on esf to transform without being trans killed ;X

Best answers
actually i asked this because i myself at am a disadvantage from other players..soo through my time of playing games be ir first person shooter or whatnot..i have used diff cotnrols from the "defualt" w,s,a,d ...using my left click as forward and right click as back...for some reason in 1.2 since my toggle fly mode is on my keyboard and my forward is on the mouse..when i try to "glide/skip/fall(whatever u may call it)" it doesnt seem to respond as quickly as it would if the forward key was on the keboard along withn the mouse..now ive expirimented with this..and my forward responds well when i have it on w,s,a,d and im able to glide just fine..but once i move forward to the mouse..it seems to not respond as sharply as it would if it was on the keyboard..i end up having to double tap 2 times (or tapping 4 times in a row) inorder to get the effect that i would if i was on the "defualt" controls..now since im used to mine..switching to the "defualt" would be a waste of time and not to my personal liking..for some reason its just not as responsive..it worked fine on 1.1 since i had my swoop and fall keys both on the keybaird..but since its not like 1.1 anymore..it doesnt seem to work aswell...i know its not my mouse..because the mouse never has respons probs in ANY other game..so i figured if i could get my forward swoop binded to a key on my keyboard i would gain somewhat of the advantage that most normal players using "defualt" already have..=\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom