Shenron's Sig & WIP Thread

Best answers
This will be my thread for all my creation's, Sig's / Av's / Wallpaper's etc. c&c is alway's welcome, Please don't spam or flame of any kind here. I have'nt made anything in along time so here are 2 sig's I made just a few minute's ago. There really is'nt much of a difference other then the border.

*Dragon Girl #1*

*Dragon Girl #2*

I'll be working on a new project after I get some c&c on these 2, I just want to know what I should add or take off etc. before I start on something else.

*Edit*
On the first sig there is a small white border that for some reason is'nt showing up due to forum's background color. :\

Lay-Ter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both look the same.

Best answers
@Smurf: Maybe read before you post, I did state that they are the same image just with different borders.

Best answers
And like that makes a difference -_-

There.. Heh.. tubs :p

Best answers
Crit? Well its been done 3248094809381209438209 times before. So really.. there is no crit.

And my friend, what you just did was spamming :D

Best answers
@Gonadz: Eh, I never said the style was'nt done by million's of other people, I just said crit my work. If your not going to crit dont post it's as simple as that.

*On Topic*
Here is a simple signature I made of the same chick, Let me know what you think. PimpJuice is my counter-strike nick, Just incase anyone think's I ripped this signature off someone.

*Edit*
More to come soon, I have alot of work for the next few day's so If I do happen to make something it wont be posted until late at night. Check back often for more of my work, I hope you enjoy.

Lay-Ter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K get back on topic now. Noone has given a useful comment yet.

For your first sig it does need a border. Personally, I am not a fan of the 3d image or the stock and don't think they work well together.

The second one, I would fade the background picture a bit more as I think it's too opaque. I like the font style though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SynShenron said:
Looked at the stock and brushing behind it, thought, hey, that's pretty good, saw typo and almost chocked to death. Font is horrid, and that typo has been cliche since LS started the trend. Brushing behind here is nice, but the sig is very mono, try colorful ones.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really like the font on ur third sig, doesnt match the rest...and i agree with Dask, a bit more color would be nice (more like my sig) and is that pixy dust?
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PIXY DUST...i see everyone use it these days >.< well almost everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom