I got the 1.21 patch...do you?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desperate cries for attention (aka spam) are generally frowned upon, so don't do this again ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, I have it, whats new O_O, looks exactly the same unless im missing something.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just a bugfix patch, nothing is 'new'.

Fixes I did...

+ Fixed the Destructo / Frieza Disk Forming in Chest ( bug #7)
+ Dead players can no longer randomly move around
+ Reinforced model changing code
+ Melee sounds now play next to a wall ( bug #8 )
+ Players can no longer change teams while in melee / being tossed ( bug #57 )
+ Increased blocking FOV for melee ( bug #53 )
+ Fixed client-side prepunch crashing bug
+ Fixed spectator problems with melee fights including origin offset, angles, and sprite viewing issues ( bug #60 )
+ Increased throw speed, throw KI cost, and limited throwing to 8 prepunches max (beyond that a regular charged attack will start) ( bug #33 )
+ Damage from blocked prepunches is now absorbed into players KI, then taken from health if the player runs out of KI
+ Removed "am_minrange", "am_weakrange", "am_strongrange", "am_prepunch_stunperpunch" cvars and replaced them with a simple "am_skill" cvar. Allows you to set "introductory"/"average"/"highspeed" settings to melee combat
+ Fixed firstperson melee bug. Thirdperson is now forced when you attempt to advance melee in first person, and returns back to firstperson after the melee encounter is done ( bug #54 )
+ The "resetview" key ( assigned to "home" by default ) resets the view back to default correctly now
+ During throws the charge bar speeds would be random from server to server, as well as the KI cost for resistance ( bug #12 )
+ Melee combat powerlevel ratios are now strictly dependent on the attacker and defender, rather then using the global server power ratio ( bug #36 )
+ Slightly easier to start a swoop when recovering from a knockback/throw ( bug #42 )
+ Increased powerlevel gain for melee by 3X ( bug #35 )
+ Gibbed players no longer make a "thud" sound when hitting the ground ( bug #43 )
+ Implemented several external beam immunities when exiting melee fights ( bug #32 )
+ Tweaked several throwing values such as KI burn, throw speed, and resistance modifiers ( working on bug #33 )
+ Fixed melee bug when a couple of the last inputted arrows wouldn't give the blocker enough time to respond, sometimes performing the move before the block flash is even sent ( bug #26 )
+ Added "recoverjump.wav" for recovering when you land on all 4's ( direct smash/throw at the ground )
+ Fixed script blocking in advanced melee ( bug #21 )
+ Fixed missing prepunched animation when defender is firing a beam ( bug #6 )
+ Fixed drop from flight when attacked w/ an exploding attack during a block struggle ( bug #24 )
+ Moved the death messages down below the spectator "black strip" ( bug #29 )
+ Increased the damage cap for combos from 6 damage per hit to 10 damage per hit
+ Fixed issue with user settings not saving in advanced options
+ Added various server options to the server options for listen servers
o Host name, max players, password, lan game, etc

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had it for over a month. You're late.

Best answers
Well first thing to do with a file a lot of peopel download is to submit it to mirrors (aka. fileplanet). After that's done, they provide links in download section and news.

Best answers
Iv got it now man i hate file planet heh cant install it till the ozforces servers are upgraded for us aussies.

Best answers
if its out it thx to fileplanet why is there no big post yet ?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
necro0 said:
Well first thing to do with a file a lot of peopel download is to submit it to mirrors (aka. fileplanet). After that's done, they provide links in download section and news.
Ten character limit.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im downloadin it now

ooo i cant wait i thnk :p

Best answers
i cant wait to get it
im over at my moms comp and she doesnt have 1.2 and i dont want to bother getting it since its 3:30 in the morning ':eek:
so im gonna get it on my own comp

Best answers
Yeah it's be nice if Greg could get all the links working, I don't mean to ***** but I can't download the 1.2 client to upgrade to 1.2.1. Anyways, I got a popup on the ESForces website that isn't quite designed for people under the age of 18. Maybe I just screwed up my comp, but I figured I should let Greg know.

*EDIT* False alarm, I just got one on Google. God damn adware.
*EDIT2* God damn 100 objects found on Ad-Aware alone, looks like it's been too long hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom