Any tips for newb?

Best answers
Just started playing today, looks like a very fun game! :)

I was wondering if any of you guys had any tips for a beginner like myself, to set me on the way.

Best answers
Somewhere in the forums, not sure where, is some guys guide for ESF. its a sticky, so just go around looking for it. Should help you out. Oh, and welcome to the community :]

Best answers
That is excellent stuff, thankyou! :laff:

Best answers
Tips?

Don't be afraid to ask things, because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean he/she hacks

Preferly play against better players, learn their skills and your weaknesses, it may sound mean but find those weaknesses in other players and exploit them. Of course don't do the same thing over and over, players will get smarter, try new things.

Keep looking around and listen. If you hear a beam comming your way, get out of there. If you see a beam it's even better. Keep an eye on the scouter to see if any dot is moving towards you.

Best of all, don't brag, be nice and make friends, it's all about fun in the end.

Best answers
Have a look at a few old threads in newbie forum some can help you with alot. Just don't bring them back alive by posting to them :p

Best answers
Thanks for all your help everyone, it's very appreciated. :)

I'm a fairly good CounterStrike player, and I guess it'll take time to get better, just like it did with CS. I'll do what I used to do with CS and copy some of the moves and tactics I see around me.

My friend who has a CS server will be adding ESF to his server soon, so our CS clan can also be an ESF clan on the side. ;)

Best answers
bind telport to leftshift and learn the art of telporting without slaming the button as fast as you can hoping you'l get where you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom