Power Tranfer

Best answers
In a few of the dbz movies or episodes(maybe I didn't watch those/that one)
the characters gave another character thier PL. Even though it wouldn't help
one bit, it would give more of the dbz feeling. eg.trunks has much more PL than Goku so trunks gives some to him(by selecting the move and using it on
goku) so cell gets pissed and starts attacking Trunks who kills him.

For nOObs watch Super Andriod 13 Movie or the Broly movie.

Best answers
hm... has been stated enough... no movie chars/moves/anything
in stead of naming movies... name the ep its used in (# and name)
i dont know in what situation you would use this move except for just fooling around...
would be a waist of coding cause noone wants to just give away their powerlevel...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
im not entirely sure, but wasn't it used in the frieza saga? When piccolo, gohan, and krillin gave their pl to goku? I might be wrong (can't remember, been a long time sinced i watch dbz). I dont exactly like the idea either, personally I think if you can't get pl by urself without help, then you dont deserve it. But that's just my opionion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, it whas gohan and krillin that transfeurded the power to picollo so picoloo could get freeza of goku his back.
and now on-topic: it can be done but then there nead to be a way to do that, selecting is not so good when he is in constand moving.
maybe somekind of command menu that show's the char's+names that are in your team, so when you select one then that player get it.
but one thing isn't clear, do you mean pl or ki?

Best answers
First off, I hope you mean Ki, not PL. Because with PL balancing, you could just have Buu1 give PL to Cell1, die, get balanced to average PL, Buu1 give PL to Cell1, die again, etc. etc. That would just uberly suck, and you wouldn't want to have it happen against you.

Assuming you mean Ki, after Frieza chopped himself in half against Goku, Goku gave Frieza some of his energy to keep Frieza alive, because he didn't want him to die. (Goku's stupid like that.) Frieza, of course, used that energy to attack Goku one last time, and Goku smote him soundly. Don't know episode number or title, but it happened. I've already suggested something like that, and it was pooh-pooh'ed because the game is "too fast-paced for something like that".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm...fast :/ , there is nothing fast about it.
but thank's to the 1.2.1 patch is the swoop and turbo faster yes.(i like the speed of bfp better)
now just wait till he response

Best answers
Sorry, I made this this thread in the night. Yes I do mean PL and the ownly reason I made this thread is for a more DBZ feeling.

Best answers
Well, if you do mean PL, then there is no chance of it getting in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the movies it was never PL anyway, they transfered KI to Goku ("Lend me your energy") in the same way the planet would lend its energy to the spirit bomb. He didn't get any stronger, but he put all the energy he recieved into one attack (a dragonfist style punch) that defeated Broly (example) In GT they (Z fighters) did it too (realising that they themselves weren't strong enough) so that SSJ4 Goku could get back up to full power for another round with Baby.

In the game there isn't much use for it because there is never one character who several times the power of your own because ESF is balanced, and do you really want to give your ki to someone else so THEY can kick a**? You're better off attacking as a group. If you did it to aid someone in a PS then you could just enter the struggle yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom