BUU'S LIQUIFING ATTACK

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu would liquify himself and would travel at swooping speed iand lose ki rapidly if he made contact with a player a struggle would start. if buu won the person would explode and die but if buu lost he would die

Best answers
so basically you want an attack that makes buu all but unhittable until he decides to smash into some one and subsequently kill them. Early game in particular as he can out PS just about anyone due to sheer power.

Ever try to beam some one heading toward you mid swoop? Not likely to have the desired effect of killing, but rather injuring yourself, losing power and ofcourse being owned by the liquid flying at you.

Best answers
w00t Liqufing attack i dont he ever used a liqyufing attack , anyway , its not possible on the hl engine propably

Best answers
Arachka said:
w00t Liqufing attack i dont he ever used a liqyufing attack , anyway , its not possible on the hl engine propably
Erm its called Absorb and is VERY VERY possible on the Half-Life Engine...but its been suggested and failed many times...besides buu is already very powerful..

Best answers
but, there was an episode where super buu turned into liquid and went into vvegita. vegita samshed himself into rocks until buu exited heavily harmed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachka said:
its not possible on the hl engine propably
And what would make you say that? Sounds very possible to me.
Sounds like a pretty cool idea, too. Change the model to that of the pink liquid Buu reverts to, swoop into an enemy in an attempt to enter their body, and have a power struggle to do so if you make contact with them? I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom