Songs to transforms!

Best answers
Hows this idea? My machine has jammed 2 times in a row just before sending this. Put these songs to play during transforms: Goku: Rock The Dragon. Cell: Perfect Cell Techno Remix. Krillin: What's my destiny. Vegeta: Dragonball GT - Vegeta Theme Techno Remix. And Frieza would have that Scary Fight Music (or whateverthatnameis). Other characters.... gotta think.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you mean that there nead to be an music during trans.
it's a good idea but the music choise, i dont agree with that, this is how i think it is good:
goku: goku trans theme
vegeta: vegeta ssj theme
cell: cell theme
buu: kid buu theme
gohan: gohan theme
krillin: spiritbomb theme
picoloo: picollo theme
freeza: namek theme
trunks: trunks theme

that fit's better than thow's remixes.

Best answers
Can't you do that? Just replace the sound files you have with the ones you want?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new transformations are longer I think. Check the gohan 2nd trans sound in the dev. journals.

Best answers
Yeah i could replace the songs but only one problem, I tested it and the song ends when the transform does the same so its only few secs i can hear it. i think it needs some scripting or something... song ideas might be better than mine :laff:

Best answers
Eh fun and all but I have my own music to listen to so I don't want 2 songs playing at the same time. Other than that they only last for a short time. Unless you could trigger an mp3 to play whenever you transform, so it will play the theme even when you're done transforming. This could be enabled and disabled by sliding the MP3 bar in the options menu.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be great Carnage id love to hear some transform musics even after the trans is done but they should only be active on the longest transformations for B1.3s sake plaiing 2 musics at the same time can cause a little lag

Best answers
Not if you sync out the music while they're screaming hehe, then you'd only have one. Whoever listens to their own music like winamp can simply turn it off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
so you mean that there nead to be an music during trans.
it's a good idea but the music choise, i dont agree with that, this is how i think it is good:
goku: goku trans theme
vegeta: vegeta ssj theme
cell: cell theme
buu: kid buu theme
gohan: gohan theme
krillin: spiritbomb theme
picoloo: picollo theme
freeza: namek theme
trunks: trunks theme

that fit's better than thow's remixes.
Niobe you really need a spell check before you post >_>

Anyways, music is always good.