Best answers
FreeDoM said:
ESF Development Team
Journal for FreeDoM
(ESF Sound Artist)

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:19:04 -0400
Gohan
------------------------------------------------
I began work on the next set of transformations awhile ago. Some of you may have heard this but here is my idea for Gohan. The quality has been lowered to save bandwidth.

Gohan's 2nd Transformation
This is a quote from freedoms dev journal go there to listen to it.

Freedom GREAT WORK i love it, it fits perfectly and has great quality :laff:

Best answers
yeah i tried to listen to it but it doesnt work for some strange reason (for me anyway) i just hear muffled noises

Best answers
here in winamp it says that it needs an ACE codec or something

and I know I have 90% of every single codec every existed, (I have so many codecs that my pc cant decide which one is better lol)

anyways, for those that cant hear it - he forgot to add to it the codec download - or just decode it in a better way...

please fix it somehow for those that need this codec

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second transformation also seems to take longer if you look at the length of the file.

The way I heard it, it's perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be interesting what it'll sound like for Goku and Vegeta, since you never actually saw them reach ssj2 in the show like Gohan did.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, sounds good Freedom. You hear Gohan's muscles bulk up in that wav, wonder if the model will animate the way the sound plays.

Best answers
Not bad at all. Thats one thing I've really like about ESF is how well the transformations are done and it looks like thats going to continue.

Best answers
I think it's Meh. For SSJ2 it should be when he FIRST achieved it, the episode before, where he yells. And I won't watch this anyMOOOREE!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!..

accept.. cut off the And I wont watch this any- and keep the more ah! part, it sounds great.

The sound freedom just made could be used for SSJ2 Later trans, if esf is still going to have that kind of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom