Sword Kills

Best answers
just a quick sugestion, as you already know if you are trunks and you do a hard punch to down, downleft, or downright during melee he uses a sword attack and if it takes off the last part of your opponents health he slices and dices them with a sword kill. At the moment, it's not very dramatic, it moves too fast to be cool. My sugestion is that when trunks performs a sword kill, and the hit is going to go through (the enemy didn't block it), then first of all trunks brings up his sword and holds it up in the air and the melee kinda stops for a second. Then as he brings it down with a convincing "HAAAAAA!" The screen blinks white and wala your enemy has been sliced. BUT thats not all, the enemy shouldn't imediatley fall to the ground, he should stay suspended and cut in half for a few seconds, and trunks should leave his sword at the end of its arc for a little while before slowly returning it to it's sheath.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You mean like when he killed frieza with his sword, only without the blast? After frieza got sliced, he slowly fell apart, and trunks kept his sword at the end of the ark like you said (i think... =D). That's what i would like it to be like, but there's really no point in that though. Just my opinion i guess... I think they shouldn't waste their time doing that, instead of more transformations (that is in 1.3, right? can't remember).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom