advanced melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
currently, advanced melee has been sped up.

i think it ends too soon.. maybe the calculations done for advanced melee could be tweaked to where it would last longer.. im not exactly sure how long it will last but please let it last for about 7 times max..

i know people will say "but if you can dodge the attacks it will last long." that's not the point.. it would be better if you can still get in hits while making the attack last longer

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try looking for a cvar (forgot the name am_ something) in the cvar list that should make the fight linger but dont overdo it cause it can make the charge bar stay still for a while so you can even put in more than 500 punches killing anything that isnt the best bot whit all 100 settings the default number is loer than 1

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the command you mean is "am_prepunch_max (number)"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thats for the max prepunch number how maney prepunches the char makes he ment more combo time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not more combo time.. i mean.. instead of maybe having a chance to charge two bars each player.. make it where it will go back and forth longer.. not a slower charge bar.. meaning it could go back and forth 7 times where u can put combos and whatsoever but not slowing down the charge bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom