Blocking advance melee and using ki blasts in melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you're holding block and someone prepunches you, it should be changed. The other player can set up a combo for you to receive, but there person whoever was holding block should not have this happen since he was blocking.

instead of the other player being able to do a combo, you should jsut be knocked back, like if two people go head on with simple and advance melee at the same time.

now for ki blasts during melee

while youre doing the charging bar, if you're inputting the hits, if you hold shift that would allow for ki blasts during melee sequence

a weak shift in a direction would be a ki blasts

a medium shift would be a generic ball

a hard shift would be a quick-charge signature move

now when adding the shifts into the sequence, the hard shift would take longer to charge than a hard punch or kick. Thus, in order to do a signature beam in melee, it would take up a great portion of the bar.

buu = mouthblast
goku = kamehameha
gohan = masenko
krillin = kamehameha
piccolo = sbc
frieza = the charging attack in hyper dimension
trunks = burning attack
vegeta = big bang attack
cell = kamehameha

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That would be really cool to see actually. I'm not understanding about how you suggested about the blocking while advance meleeing, though. It might be because it's 2am and I'm tired. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dodging by arrows would be ideal..

Best answers
it would be awesome if you could work them into combos aswell. Like the special down downleft left combo ATM but at the end of it you hit them with a beam

Best answers
I can see it now, an Super Saiyan Goku does the kick combo on his opponent, charges a Turtle Blast Wave, teleports behind him, and lets loose.

Turtle Blast Wave>Kamehameha

Best answers
i love the kiblast idea but its a little unclear exactly what it would do.

are you saying that you toss it at him at close range or stick it to his chest with it throwing him away?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it. You already have beams so you can combine attacks. Hard kick to send them flying and charge a signature move / fire a KI blast.
This idea makes it more like those 2d games that you press V,<,>,HighPunch and you do a combo of melee+beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom