List of ESF Attack concepts

Best answers
Hey,

I got rather bored at work today and started writing down concepts for esf, perhapts if they are liked one or more could be added to esf dono we will see.
Excuse my spelling please
Broken Limbs
After seeing 1.2 in action I got thinking, they could incorperate broken limbs.
How I see it working is only one broken limb at a time, make an model with broken limbs animation sets.
They should be only caused by a Violent melee strike like if the player is at %30 health or lower when struck by basic melee and shunted across the map or in Av. melee when a strong hit is used as the last move and the player is yet again shunted across the map the players arm/leg could be broken or perhapts even ribs causing the charater to hunch over holding his ribs when idle. It would be dificult to make a new animation set using just one arm but you could just make it alter the players idle stance so it looks like it has take alot out of him

Melee Ki combo for vegeta
First of all make vegeta a new move, the idea behind this one is he will start auto punching you like Av. melee, then at the end boot you in a direction followed by 10 ki blasts in the direction of where you kicked/punched them, each ball would do 1 damage and cause no ki blob.
To balance this make it a chargeable attack that toggles once is charged, so once you charge it, The attack will idle so long as you have it selected then once you reach the other character he will go into auto punch sequence, if you are hit while trying to perform this attack or change attack you will loose all the Ki you invested into this attack.

Trunks Sword Combo
Alot of people would like to see trunks use his sword more and I think it would be cool in moderation.
When trunks turns SSJ he should gain an attack which is Av. melee only all the animations are him using his sword, it will do the same damage essentially but the alternate attack instead of throwing a character it should do a massive slice combination then a massive energy blast to finish the player off.
To balance this make it only a 5% chance to fatally kill a player then other times just have it do a bit of damage like 10% or something.

Vegeta's Rapid firing Ki blasts
First loose the ones that were in 1.2, they are impossible to hit anything flying towards you because they arch outwards.
This new rapid ki blast would keep firing at the same rate as his charged ki blasts at the moment.
Make it 30 blasts for all of your Ki, no charge player determins when to stop and start.
And the Secondary attack should be a charged version that takes half of your ki for 15 balls and give it the same charge time as the current one.

The Kaio Ken attack
I have been here and seen all the rants about "Add kaio ken" and I think I have an idea that could implement it into the game if you really wanted, I think it would be cool because it was one of Goku's key moves for ages.
Give goku a red aura and make him yell kaio ken when he turns turbo on, make it a good multiplyer like 2x his current power or something.
Or have it as a selectable attack, It gives you a red aura and increases your speed by 40% when used, Also make it primary fire to activate and secondary to turn it off and for an added effect make it so you are able to use melee while in kaio ken so not only primary and secondary to control your speed and aura but on contact make you auto punch, and make the melee throw a elaberate combo.
Just increase his PL by the same amount as his turbo aura to keep it balanced.

Remove Galac gun when vegeta is super sayin

Frieza's Telekenisis
Primary fire keep it the same, secondary fire make it a big mofo rock that is 20x the size of your character give it the same charge time as the spirit bomb and when someone blocks it make it explode or crumble

Cells Absorbsion
Make it a selectable attack
Primary is Av. melee
Secondary instead of melee throw make it a grapple, if they loose the struggle cell stabs you in the neak with his tail and drains your health and replenishes his KI, only drain 10 health tho so it is not overkill

Buu Absorbsion
Similar to my concept of cell absorbsion
Except a player can only be absorbed if on 20% health, when absorbed it will increase your PL

Alternate Buu Absorbsion
If you thought the top one was lame make it a selectable attack and when you fire off you pink goo that is like alien playdoh it reduces your powerlevel and health till you die, It tracks targets really smartly and is almost impossible to get away from.
When a player is captured you struggle with it, Determined by your power level if you win you go free and Buu is really weak, if you loose you can then be absorbed and Buu gets a higher powerlevel.

Majin Vegeta energy grapple
It will be a selectable attack and when fired it will track a target down and pin him/her to the nearest wall/ground and not the sky !
make it charge for a long time and when a player blocks make him bat it away so it can be dismissed easyly but if caught off guard you get pinned.
So now you have pinned them to a wall now what, you should be able to fly towards him/her and auto punch them while they are pinned.
This autopunch however is included in this move and can only be unleashed on a pinned player, so while this move is still selected and the player is pinned fly at them and autopunch.
Make it a vegeta like attack so he flys at them, punches them in the gutt slaps their face a few times then another punch in the gutt.

Vegeta's Death Beams
A charged attack that can be semi controlled, he fires 6-9 beams from both hands that are not attached to vegeta directly.
So they are semi controlled like the friez disc
They will be fired really fast and move really fast like the little ki balls, their ki trails will disapate slowly while their beams are active.
Their charge rate and ki consuption should be the same as vegeta's origonal ki ball's charge that was in 1.1

Best answers
most of your suggestion have been suggested

I cant express much of my opinion
but I can agree that the resonku needs rebuilding (vegeta's rapid ki blasts)

also you forget that the normal ascension gives at least X1.5 mutiplayer or X2 - conserning the multiplayer you suggested for the KAIOKEN
also dont forget that one - most of the stuff are unstable\not balanced

in the stickies there are some of those suggestion already suggested in the past
try them sometimes

Best answers
Note-> You may still post suggestions on these topics, but they need to at least be fresh perspectives. Please use the forum search command to determine what has been requested before on each topic. If in doubt, don't bother posting, as we've probably heard it several times.
alot of my ideas are well thought out and can be balanced and the descriptions are pritty good, if someone is hazy on something just ask

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off topic- Is that vegeta's desperation attack from hyper dimension

On-topic- Not sure on a few but the ki combo looks interesting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should Vegeta lose Galit Gun as SSJ? It's not very powerful in his normal state but its pretty good for SSJ because the boost in power makes it worth using, Generic beams are too weak and Final Flash uses up a LOT of Ki (more than any other move in the game I think) so Galit Gun is the perfectly balanced beam for SSJ Vegeta.

I like the broken limbs idea though, Unreal Tournament had a Tactical Ops mod that allowed cripppling through excessive damage to limbs (legs - speed down, arms - accuracy down) so something like that would be cool, as long as you could still use beams and signature moves one handed (like Gohans 1 handed KHH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom