crazy melee suggestion

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every1 complains that random arrows are unfair in advanced melee, how about if u block the prepunches then no random arrows will appear in adv melee? i dunno may need work but eh, it'd stop sum people whining.

Best answers
well personally i think the random arrows are a great idea if they were taken out it would be near impossibly to combo or hit anything..even if you could block, it would just premote block spamming :p

Best answers
I don't agree...

If they remove the Random Arrows it will be too easily to dodge the hits including Strong hits.....

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It's hard enough to get hits in even with the random arrows, so no, I don't agree with this either. Plus this would promote block spamming, and people block enough already. :laff:

Best answers
i agree with every one. bad idea. it is hard enough to blok the random arrows with them there or get a hit. it is too darn hard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi all I'm back. This suggestion is ok considering that if ppl just sit and block use simple melee, the ultimate weapon:yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they could make it that all the arows would look like random but the right direction would be a bit brighter thic combined whit less time to show be4 the brightnes equals out (depending on the type of punch) would make hits harder to block than now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom