new characters in 1.2.1 ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a bugfix, nothing visual has been added, just a large amount of bugs fixed and exploits fiddled with, wait for 1.3 for more characters.

Best answers
ive noticed there are some people from the esf team that are in MechMod , so im guessing 1.3 wont come out any time soon :(
6 members to my knowledge

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because they are in MechMod doesn't mean 1.3 will be delayed...they decided to go to MechMod and keep their ESF commitments because they figured they could handle both.

However, to answer the question posed by the thread - No. There are no new characters in 1.2.1. Check back at the site as 1.3 is worked on to see if new characters are added - it is a strong possibility =]

Best answers
Eh , i didnt mean its gonna be delayed , i mean its just gonna take more time then what it would take if they would only commite to esf , i think im right about that , dont u think so ?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachka said:
Eh , i didnt mean its gonna be delayed , i mean its just gonna take more time then what it would take if they would only commite to esf , i think im right about that , dont u think so ?
*sigh* It's beside the point. Personally, I think that if it would impede ESF, they wouldn't have done it. I have faith in their time management skills, but can we keep to the topic?

Best answers
I guess your right , im just worried that 1.3 will take alot of time making , and tbh , the topic died when shijing answered his question

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if such is the case (and the question is answered, so I should have done this from the start), "Question answered, thread closed".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom