Gohan's Kamehameha wave?

Best answers
First off, I'd like to say that I'm glad to come back, even though I haven't posted in ages. No, I don't need a 250 reply about being welcomed back, just stating that. But, on topic: I have a suggestion, since there will be SSJ2 Transformations and/or beyond? Well, the Cell saga. Gohan's one handed kamehameha wave while his other arm was...done for? Get my drift? Maybe you can add another kamehameha wave, possibly stronger than a two handed, at the cost of more KI. Left click - primary, Right Click - Secondary? Or maybe it's only available to gohan when he's battle damaged? Who knows. But, that's my suggestion overall. SSJ2 Gohan's one handed kamehameha wave; battle damaged. I guess you can replace that for his...shield, whatever that's called, since I see it to be no use other than absorbing beams which I find pointless, but yeah. What do you all think?

Best answers
You're saying that when gohan is ssj/ssj2 and low on hp, his shield attack changes to a one-handed kamehameha?

I don't know, I don't see why it should be stronger If gohan could use both his arms, he would. See it as this, both arms are a pipe for the ki to transport in, each has it's capacity limit. So two are better than one because more power could be forced into the kame wave. Yes it was stronger in the show, but that was to add that good pwnz evil feeling and possibly for some dramatic effects.
I'm not saying I'm against it, I just don't think it'll make much sense.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah it was only stronger because Gohan was SSJ2 and Goku helped him to koncentrate better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just put the animation in for it , i liked it when he did the i handed khh

Best answers
i think it is crud, and gohan was not the first person to do it. the first person to do it was goku. in the subtitles. goku fires two beams the oposite direction, thats a duel camahama beam. so if anyone should have somthing like that, it should be goku over all people. but gohan shouldnt gget it. as the advantage of gokyus duel camhama is that you can hit two people at once with a single beam. so no, dont let hav gohan hav a one handed camahama cos there is NO POINT!

Best answers
like what everyone said it was only because his arm was..well....dead...but anyway you might be able to put so that battle damaged (if there are damaged models) have other animations for how they move and fire beams

Best answers
there us no point, it would be half as weak and the current models dont get batle damaged unles you download battle damged and they just replace the models. they are no diferent apart from wot they look like.

Best answers
I'm not saying his shield turns into a one handed kamehameha wave. I'm saying replace the attack since the shield is pretty pointless. I'm also saying the attack can only be used when your HP falls extremely, extremely low. Perhaps to a point where KI begins to drain, so the attack can't be abused. I don't see it as no point, I think it's a great idea - regardless of who did it first. I think the characters need to be more balanced. Adding a one handed kamehameha wave that's similar to that of a normal kamehameha wave in a regular form, with a faster charge. You can say it's similar to a generic beam, but...it's not a generic beam. And it can only be done as a SSJ2. As it is, your power level drops through every death so it makes it harder to even use.

Best answers
again, there is no point, who cares about a one handed camahama when you hav a double armed one. the half life engine cant make so much detail that you attack them in different ways and wot places. i mean. it is all well and dandy with people who dont fly about and hav guns. but this is diferent from the game. we should not implement that and anyways. who would do that if they had normal camahama. if this idea is EVER implemented. it should replace the normal camahama as people would not use the single handed one if they had a much much MUCH more powerful beam. and most games, no change that. NO games can desifer which part of the body is broken unles it has fallen off or itr is an enemy which is programmed to do it. if there is a way to implement the body parts dying. then they would hav to implement body part regenaratioon and that would just be unfair.

Best answers
You jumped from one handed kamehameha's to body regeneration; I'd like to see you come up with something better if you'll keep restating what you said in the last 3 posts about how bad the idea is. Sure you made a good point, maybe the Half-Life engine can't handle it, if not - bad suggestion. If it can, I say do it. Do you have anything better?

Best answers
well what about a 1 handed karmaharmaha is stonger but takes longer to charge then a 2 handed one or something along those lines but still a good idea (and I think it might be possbable as you just change the animation to use 1 hand and then put the damage up and same with the charge time but I don't know half life code that well )

Best answers
Either way is fine. 1 handed - longer charge, or 1 handed - short charge ( weaker blast though ), doesn't really matter. But then if the one handed is strong, it would probably overpower the two handed. So it should be weaker. Plus, not much has to be done, you can just use right click as a secondary fire for one handed. But it can fire quicker with a little less dmg.

Best answers
now that ide i like. the fact you hav a faster camahama is great for those special occasions like when you thrown som one into a wall and you want a strong kai beam or if you need a fast buut strong atak to do a bs. i didnt like the weaker idea. but that idea. i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom