A couple suggestions

Best answers
Fisrt off is just a renovation i think is needed. The class selection screen is...pretty dull. just a graphical update an whalah. it just looks too plain and takes away from the beauty of the rest of the game

My next suggestion is about gohan, my favoite character. The problem i have is that Gohan has so very few attacks exclusive to him. theres the powerbeam, with immobilizes you and sucks down half you ki, and the shield attack with i still can find no real purpose other than to piss off the melee ppl, and make some nice glowing bals (yes i know it shoots too). the kamehameha is only available after ssj, most of the other characters have that too, thus its gohans only real effective beam attack, but its not exclusive to him.

Goku has about 4, as do frieza and picollo, ****, krillin has more than gohan. Cell has tons and Buu is too damn strong from the start. Trunks is the only character with as few attacks as gohan but trunks has his sword.

Gohan needs some new attacks, though granted, he doesnt show that many in the series in the firstplace, i think somebody in another thread suggested that the kamehameha be available to gohan in non-supersaijin, and give him the one handed kamehameha at supersaiyn. another option is that masenko bomb that gohan threw at frieza while they were stalling for goku. another idea for an attack are slower more powerful ki blasts, like the rapid fire, but one at a time, charged ki bombs.

the last thing i have to say isnt really a suggestion as much as a complaint. right out of the box, Buu is too strong, not to mention the multitude of attacks one of which turns his enemies into food which increase his power. He's fast, strong, he regenerates, he eats peopel for more power. Buu is just too strong. In my opinion, if a chracter at baselevel is unbeatable by other characters at base level its a problem. Any person whos played esf for more than an hour can dominate a server simply by picking buu.

I think he should be started out at a much lower pl, maybe 1 mill. eating people for power is already a huge advantage. plus his regeneration; Buu is just a monster. As he was in the series, but in the series, goku was ssj3, gotenks was available, and people were fighting as a team. none of which will happen in a DM server. Buu needs to be tweaked more towards balance, less towards accuracy.

I think thats all.... i took a lot of time to make this a constructive post, i just hope youu all will return the favor making constructive responses..

Best answers
I agree with the buu thing. Not trying to complain but, if im playing as frieza and a good player comes and and chooses say, goku, I can put up a good fight. If an equally good player chooses buu, I cant touch him. He is faster and stronger(at start, throught whole game if your good) than all the other players, has a hella lot of life, has a very powerful beam, and can gain power more quickly than any other character through candy beam attack. Now this is all balanced by the horrible transformation he has.....
the one that makes him the 2nd fastest of the transformed characters?

Plus, how many mystic krillins do you see running around these days?
Sure he has a 1.5x permanant transform, but so does cell, and cell may have the overpowered sbc, but he isn't anywhere close to buu. And honestly, the only reason people don't play cell is cause they like to transfrom, and they won't be able to make it to 3 mil before the map change.

And before you say, "well if buu is so powerful, why don't you play as him?", i do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had ones a whole bunds of buu's after me, so i agree about that to :D
i also agree about the first sugestion, it's borring so an graphical remake doesn't hurt that mutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom