wtf i tried everythin for this .dll[cl_d differs

Best answers
help i tried everything for the ereo when i try every server for esf1.2 i downloaded the fmod and put it in my halflife folder even thought it was already there i over wrote it. i own an xp. it was working then i got condition zero and the kablam esf 1.2 doesnt work. y o y me!!!!!!!! please help! asap i'm addicted to esf!
lol
O_O : :cry: :id: :cry: :id:
:id: =problem

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you have 1.2 or 1.2.1 if you have 1.2 you nead the 1.2.1 patch to be able to play

Best answers
You need to download 1.1 then 1.2 then 1.2 1 patches

The same thing happened to me i downloaded a 1.1 and 1.2 full installer and i thought i had 1.2 1 but when i checked i didnt have 1,2 1 patches u shud get teh 1.21 or other patches at Filefront or Ozforces

Those are the easiest

Best answers
i tried fmod nd it no work i just installed 1.2 full installer. it worked then it stoped ever since i got condition zero wats the deal! :no: :cry: O_O :no: y kant anyone help nme

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to run it in Condition Zero? You need to use the original Half-Life program to run ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you install esf beta 1.2, then install beta 1.2.1 over the top of it?

Best answers
O_O ok.Server named half-life ahas other client .Why?

Whoo First post :)

Best answers
ESF Rules said:
O_O ok.Server named half-life ahas other client .Why?

Whoo First post :)
You probably have version 1.2 you need version 1.2.1

Best answers
yo guys... i have the version 1.2 esf setup on my desktop and the 1.2.1 patch on my desktop and i use steam and so i installed 1.2 esf in my steamapps/[email protected]/ folder... and then i patched it with 1.2.1 but when i launch steam it doesnt show up in 3rd party programs... ive been working on this for soooo long please help.. am i installing it in the wrong place?? or somthing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

The question has been answered and its not going off topic.

bob: goto your user cp ( located at the top of the page ), select the edit avatar option and pick one of the default ones or upload your own. If you upload your own, please bear in mind that you need to adhere to the aup rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom