Yes yes its a new weapon idea... for vegeta..

Best answers
:cool: Ok then this is the idea i think vegeta sould get new veapon....

Its like a blast around him self in normal mod vegeta will could not verry big explosion that will deal like 5 dg and min like 1 dg and throth people away... and litel ki cost... this is distance of explosion so you understand...
------I----- I is the vere you are...
You can only charge quarther of you ki

Ssj vegeta will have abilety to charge longer thus explosion will be biger srtonger and all... -------I------- now half of ki...

Ussj will have same ... now min dg will be 10 dg and max like 25 dg
----------I---------- now all ki...

2ssj is interseting .... big explosion and big damage of min 25 dg and max 50 dg... -----------------I----------------- now all ki and 25% of heath...

Now majin... Min dg is 75 dg..... Here you can use all you ki and heath....
and max is like 250 dg.... or more if you more powerfull not just on the limit of geting majin... :\
Oh and majin explosion is..
------------------------------------I--------------------------------------

Ok then i am waiting for coments...

Now all of this charge then explode and the explosion hold dependin on the level... = normal 3 sec... ssj 6 sec.... ussj 10 sec...... 2ssj 15 sec....
and majin 30 SEC if all heath and all ki...

Forther wen you charge your invernible ... ki blast wont work so it will be only YOUR kill.....
To make a bit more balanced the majin one cool of will be 5 min.......

Even if you charge to 1 ...... heath you wont die you will just wont be abel to charge.....

Now i understand this isent esey to do..... and it may seem unbalaced but.....
Dost give some ..... that this is... dumb and i am closing this threath....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can honestly say I didn't understand a word of that

Best answers
ok then I will understand it simply....

NEW weapon for vegeta

Its a explosion around vegeta that knox enemys back and deals dg.......

After every level its gets more power and explosion distance..... and charge time...
Now some balancing things.....

1. In normal state explosion is samall... deals small dg and max charge is 25% of your ki.... explosion time is 5 sec
2. Ssj explosion is biger and more powerfull and takes at least 1 heath.... max charge is 50% ki....explosion time is 10 sec
3. Ussj explosion is biger and more powerfull and takes min 5 hp and max charge is 50% of your ki...explosion time is 15 sec
4. 2ssj explosion is mutch biger but not mutch stronger you can charge all you ki...min heath cost is 10 heath.... 20 sec
5. Majin is totaly difrent you can use all you heath and ki.... BIG EXPLOSION that deals mutch damage.... and its explosion time is 30 sec......
And majin expolsion will have cooldown of 5 min....

Last WEN you charge majin explosion after you charge over ki to heath to you will use it all up atomaticly in other words you wont live......
And you imortal at that time.... and WEN you explode Ki blasting you wont get you the frag only the majin vegeta will get the frag....

OK then hope you understand...

Best answers
Hmmm, knox is the name of a junior high school in my town...

Sorry, on topic now, would you ever actually use this in a game, or would it be eye candy? And also, why would only Vegeta get this attack? When he used it on Buu, it was not anything unique. All he did was push all his ki outside him VERY violently, kinda like how they fly, but a million times greater(they fly by simply pushing they ki under them, to make them go up, kinda like a rocket). My point is, I don't think this would be a good attack for anyone, and vegeta already has 3 strong attacks.

Best answers
ther is one flaw with the original plan. there may not uss. i bilieve there will be. but there just might not be. and wot is the point. just fire a finishing buster or wotever at them and kaboom. they are pretty much dead. that idea is s**t man.

Best answers
ok Then il go back to my original idea.....
Give normal vegeta and explosion abylety..... becous normal vegeta is ... i mean renuzuken that is right now ....'!!!!!! or mabe gallit gun that sould be strong.... like in sajan saga but no its extremly weak......

The point is give vegeta abilety to do an explosion around him self wen he is normal.....

It would throth people back max dg is 5 and min 1 dg no heath cost only ki.....

Best answers
Fire a final flash at your feet, there's all the vegita self destruct you need ^^

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Toll said:
Fire a final flash at your feet, there's all the vegita self destruct you need ^^
Interesting way of using a Final Flash. It'll definitely be final that's for sure.

On-Topic
I remember someone suggesting adding an explosion attack for Vegeta (Much like the one he used against Buu). But, even I didn't understand it, or had to take time and "translate" all the misspellings you made.

Best answers
Yes i know.... but i just gave my own idea....

And yes i do use final flash like ultimate sacrifice .... if i have 10 or less i fly up charge final flash and fall down at same time(so nobody can hit me) and then BLOW THE PLACE UP!!!!! usulaly i kill at least 2 out of 3 people.. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's good but it should not be by your level (SSJ, majin) it should be by your PL compared to the average of the server.

Best answers
I LOVE VEGETA'S SEFT DESTRUCT IDEA!!!

one click blows up the whole map YEEHAA!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This a ridiculous idea, people are just going to think 'Hey I have low health' *BOOM* or they could just lame it and blow themselves up, spawn, repeat, the Sacrifice attack in the show actually had some meaning, it's not like Vegeta could just respawn in the show, he used all his power and died and went to the afterlife, put it in ESF and it'll get spammed or whored and make it massively unbalanced. Play EVM, Vegeta can do it in that and it aint no fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evm1.2 doesn't do it corect, the self distruct doesn't work or i would instal it.

Best answers
If you want it blanced then FRIST MAKE THE SACRIFICE RIGHT!!!!! Not just press buton and blow up map.....

Here are some quick was to make balance....

1. Youl respawn only after 1 min! This Should be it!!!!
2.(Goes with 1 to..) Sacrifice cool down like 3 min AT LEAST maeby more ...

3.(This one is pointless) It will give you score not only 1 death but like 2,3,4.... wath ever

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt this look like Final Shine or whatever its called, the attack vegeta used on
Buu(m) but it looks a bit over powered to me, a explosion of 30 secs for majin is too much o_O

offtopic: Damn dracoheart u have a annoying sig >.<

Best answers
Well i think they MUST put it in Becous its the best thing ever make it power full and cool down like 30 min!!!!
BUT MAKE IT POWERFULL AND BEUTYFULL!!!!! then its ok with 30 min cool down for me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Shine is a GT attack Vegeta used against Super 17, this move doesn't have a 'real' name but I guess you could called it Sacrifice or Ultimate Sacrifice, some people call it 'Final Atonement' because that's the episode Vegeta used it in.

1. Youl respawn only after 1 min! This Should be it!!!!
2.(Goes with 1 to..) Sacrifice cool down like 3 min AT LEAST maeby more ...
3.(This one is pointless) It will give you score not only 1 death but like 2,3,4.... wath ever
I agree with 1. 2 is good too, but there's no point in 3 because it's not deaths that matter, it's frags.

Howabout you can only use it when you're critically wounded (less than 5 hp, PL is dropping) and it also gives you -2 to your frags so that you'd need it to kill at least 3 people to be worth something. At least then you have some justification for the enormous explosion/kamikaze/mass death/powahh.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is just ONE and i repeat ONE name for it, SELF DISTRUCT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom