ESF actually advertized through steam!

Best answers
Whoa i checked out this update thing... and it has games in the browse games thing... in third party mods.. esf is one of them!! now sure to get more players!!! But i dont see an ingame pic... best to make one esf team!
O did steam do this or ESF and steam? just wondering..

Best answers
i've noticed this too, but i must say the translation to german isn't very good.
they somehow translated melee to bayonet, and there is something about a "crushing attack" o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. It shows up in third party mods, because you have it installed, and it's not an official Mod. That has nothing to do with advertising, it's just telling you which games you have installed..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, steam got updated. Just click browse games, and look in third party games :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, thought he was talking about under my games, Third Party Mods. (It's always been there.)

Best answers
Heh i wish , dont we all ? but it will never happen , its a more specific mod , for fans of dbz , even if your not a fan you can play it and understand it , but it will never compare to the popularity of cs , its just the way it goes :(((((((

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sadly but true CS is way more popular than ESF but personaly i think ESF is more fun

Best answers
but it will never compare to the popularity of cs..

nothing ever really will

Best answers
well for a 3rd party mod, i have got to say ESF has very good effects. Smooth animations, great models, awesome new maps with new 24bit textures which i have not seen in any mods yet. And also great gameplay and sounds.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ESF was sponsored they would be forced to stop making it... so how badly do you want them to be sposored now..

Funimation could sue them. or something like that. (if they got paid)

esf gets paid=no more esf....

or some im told. i could be wrong

Best answers
dont know why valve wasted there time advertising mods...the averige cs/cz player uses shortcuts on there desktop to get to there game...and until i saw this thread i didn't even know about it...steam should have a one time ad thing to notifie players to browse the 3rd party mods upon startup cause with the conveince of shortcuts noones gona know bout the browser until steam achuly notifies em its there at startup

Best answers
not sure if you know this but if funimation wanted to they could terminate this project instantaneously.

so, if they get rejected from sponsorship from funimation bye bye esf....

Best answers
CS will always be popular cause any noob can play it. Aim, click, move require great skills!

ESF on the other hand..

Anyways it is nice for ESF to be mentioned :)

Best answers
sorry this is off topic but arachka what anime is your avatar from it looks sweet

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok in the future you can use private messages for that stuff.

mysticssjgoku4 said:
not sure if you know this but if funimation wanted to they could terminate this project instantaneously.

so, if they get rejected from sponsorship from funimation bye bye esf....
That's a good reason why it will never be officially supported by Steam, but whatever else you're getting at I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom