New throwing suggestion

Best answers
ok my idea is to make throwing a fairer move:
person number 1: the thrower
person number 2: the person being thrown
ok what i think is abit strange is when 2 wins and the 2 people be thrown away by unforseen forces my suggestion is instead of being throw away number 2 kicks number 1 and then he gets kicked away and flys off in a random direction this would make things abit fairer instead of if your on hi ki and pl you just throw and throw..and throw and with no consequenses if you lose, this would make people use it less thus eliminating "omg N00b THROWER!!!11!" you would still get it but it would just make it fairer for the people being thrown.
these are the animations you could use
Goku: uses remaining leg to kick
krillin: same as goku
piccolo: same as goku
buu: uses his candy antenna thingy to then swing them around and throw
frieza: same as buu but replace it as throw them down
vegeta: kicks them in the face :)
Cell: same as frieza
Gohan: swings around and punches
Trunks: uses his sword?
well now youv heard what i have to say now tell me what you think :D

Best answers
I believe the throwing is fine as it is. Right now if the throwee succesfully wins the struggle, he is at a major advantage as he knows that his opponent has no ki, and any good player won't give him a chance to charge up. Plus, I love getting thrown, because it is a huge waste of ki for very small damage, and it is incredibly easy to launch a counter attack. Throwing can also be blocked. Anyone who is a "NOOB THROWER!!!11!!" should be fodder for you, because anyone who is only good at throwing obviously sucks at eveything else, or he wouldn't keep throwing.

Or he's stupid...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, not sure about the idea but some of the animations are good as the 1.2 defaults are a little odd, when Cell is thrown he is grabbed by the tail, swung around and released, when Cell throws someone the enemy grabs his tail, is swung around and then lets go. Ditto Frieza, couldn't the tails at least wrap around their victims?

On topic, you need a much higher powerlevel than your captor to stand a chance in the throw struggle anyway, i've never seen anyone win one so I can't really comment on the breakaway animation. Probably makes more sense to actually have an animation than for them both to fly off.

Best answers
I would rather suggest that all players being thrown, get out of the struggle by using energy..perhaps shooting a kiblast in the face, give a very small energy explosion, or take over the throw..you suddely grab the grabber and throw him with remaining energy.

For that last one you got to be pretty though compare to the enemy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom