Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh, this idea = teh sux0r

• Hmm...I'm not sure either way...

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple Suggestion: Make Frieza's primary-fire Finger Laser a beam and keep the secondary (rapid-fire) Finger Laser the same as it is now.

As a beam, the laser could be blocked, however make the speed of the beam fast (but not as fast) like the 2ndary finger lasers.

{What Do You Think?}

Best answers
I love frieza, he is my favorite character. I don't care that he doesn't have a beam, he has a disc, and a laser attack, and the best blast attack there is. That said, i don't like this idea. Finger laser is hard as hell to use as it is. You have to hit people dead on. My sensitivity is at 15, relatively low. If someone is half the map away, and I move my mouse the tiniest bit, the crosshair moves about two body lengths. Plus the crosshair is so damn small, it is practically a guessing game.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That might tone down the spammage of the Frieza Lasers. Good idea. :)

Best answers
Personally I haven't really seen anyone use the regular laser instead of the rapid fire due to long range misses. May as well fire off alot, it's not like they're too near you.

The only time I really use it is if my target is limping away via beamjump (I love that kill) or if I have hit-tele-hit-2 laser's and I'm trying to finish them quickly. Some times if I decide to throw them and I can get off 2 quick lasers.

Personally the only change I'd like to see is the ability to make the lasers detonate a deathball with a direct shot ^^

Offtopic :

Freiza is one of my favourite characters due to his destructive and rather covert blast as well as his disk. I love nothing more than to wait for a Trunks or Vegita or Piccollo to fire a blast and match it with my Deathball...While they intermingle I rush quickly to the 1st person I can find and initiate a throw...directly into the two struggling balls of energy...The resultant explosion is quite fun ^^

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't seem like a bad idea... Might seem a bit akward not having frieza being able to move as he shoots the laser though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The laser wasn't instant. See when cell tried to laser gohan or when frieza killed vegeta. It isn't instant at all. IMO the team just made it so cause it didn't matter in that time + it was easier :fight:

Best answers
As long as it moves at a uber quick pace, I'd think it'd make little difference.

Raises the question, could you PS with it?

It'd be an interestingway to give a bigger bang to the deathball...as well as humiliation vs low pl people. (khh returned to sender via one finger ^^)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The laser should be fast charging. So that way there will be a quick stop to charge, but it would be weak.

Best answers
I like it the way it is now. My prob with Finger laser its harder to hit people when they are on the ground (I have no idea why). Because I am aiming directly and perfectly at the guy. The Laser won't hit though it justs doesnt explode (im using the 1.1 explosion sprites so its easier to tell), and I also know because if I hit him my pl would go up a lil bit, but it doesnt. I have to aim at there head to get the attack to work sometimes which is kind of a hassle in some occassions.

Best answers
it wouldnt make much sense making it a beam , since its a laser attack , its supposed to be instant , personaly i dont really like the idea , not that im against it , but it just wouldnt make sense , tough there is one thing that needs to be done to the freiza laser , it should be like piccolo's eye laser , instead it explodeds on impact , pretty weird for a laser if u ask me

Best answers
so you're saying primary = beam and secondary = fingerlaser... well... i always use goku and vegeta but i like it .. yeah good idea :yes:

Best answers
Wouldn't make too much sense..
Tien's dodon ray *does* fire as a fast speed beam, but frieza's has always been an instant laser. (which can be an effective weapon since you can't see the attack coming to dodge)

Best answers
Primary: i think it should be like the generic ball only with a beam trail. cuz in the series every time he shot it 1 second after he shot it,it detatched from his finger..oh and as for the speed of it slow it down just enough to see it coming

Secondary: leave it

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To clear things up, changing primary laser wont do anything to stop laser "spamming." Secondary fire has always been used to hit people over and over, hence the spamming. I don't think frieza needs a more useful primary laser attack.

Best answers
In retrospect, how does one not spam a rapid fire attack?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, rapid fire attacks are "legal" spam :p

Anyways, my idea is to promote the use of the primary laser and make it a bit more interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like what CVon suggested as a primary but Frieza only had one way of using his laser so remove the secondary.

Best answers
Wouldnt a damage increse or some such make it better? I mean, it's hard as hell to hit some one from half map with it continuously. Smoking them with a nice laser is generally something that happens only once in a blue moon outside of a 1-2-3 combo or after a throw.

List of stuff to Add to primary fire (by themselves, not stacked)

1) Gibbing at x%. Severely wounded target across the map is now .5 wounded targets.

2)Charge it as a beam, but apply it as a laser. Big damage.

3)throwing them backwards...

etc

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do think the laser should be as a penetrating beam.

Make it chargeable, ultra high speed so it is allmost unblockable.
Penetrating, and very high damage.
But.....if you block it, you should not have trouble with it, just like you do a normal ki bal.

It would look weird if you have to block strugle with a laser. :S

Just make it charge able, ultra high speed (allot faster than sbc)
Penetrating, and very high damage, and maybe even able to gib the target.
But very easily blockable, if you are fast enough.

Another thing, when freeza form 2 fired a laser on piccolo, the laser hit a mountain, and 3 seconds later, the mountain exploded, so if you are fataly hit, you can still run around for lets say 3 seconds, and you will then explode.
But that isn't really important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom