spawn?

Best answers
Dunno if this should go in here or newb central, but this is about ESF and will prolly get a better chance of response.

Im not spawning. Ever.

It is like auto spawn isn't on, but clicking doesn't make you spawn either. The only was I can spawn again is to choose another character. I don't like having to start over at base PL after every death. It gives me nothing to work towards. Hardcore mode is no fun(another diablo reference, what a suprise)

Is there a command to make yourself spawn? I have pressed every(and I mean it) button on my mouse and keyboard with no luck.

Best answers
Heh , i used to play diablo , i played it for like a year , especially in 1.10 with all the synergies , bone necro forever :O , the problem is that i didnt have the enigma armor and the BO weapon i forgot its name , anyway , maybe something got mixed up , try reinstalling steam and esf , maybe it will fix your problem

Best answers
Lol, I played a bowazon, then they got beat the death by the infamous nerf bat of doom, so I switched to a javazon, no luck there, so I ended up with the original firewall sorc. Then everyone copied me.... I swear =)

If I don't find a solution to my two problems(one is in another thread) soon ill be reinstalling ESF(/prays)

Edit: Wow, I thought I was the only insomniac on this board.

Best answers
:O yeah i used to have a bowazon too , windforce or eagle ? , and i had lots of 290's ( dupe days ) i didnt dupe them myself i traded them for stuff , and got some from freinds , then came 1.10 and the guided arrow got screwed up so the bowazon became useless , and i moved to necro , anyway , usually the best solution is to reinstall everything , it doesnt take much time , but it always help solving problems that were not there before

Best answers
Are you serious?

I **** my pants when when a unique ballista dropped once, didn't get it though. I had some PoS rare elite bow. I would've killed for an eagle or windforce.

Roger, if it isn't solved by tomorow im gonna reinstall

Best answers
You should have done more mephisto runs and baal runs , they drop the coolest stuff , best to do runs with a sorc since she can teleport

Discord Member
Best answers
it isnt about diiablo -.-
dont know if it works,but cant you just type in your console, for exmaple you are using goku,goku? and then you are respawned.if it works,bind that ^^
also try using the console.

Best answers
I thought the team took out those commands so you couldn't play as a spectator. Maybe they just took them out as a spectator?

Hmm, either way, I will give it a shot.

Ps: I stopped responding to Arachka cause I know Hibiki will show up and then bam, warned for off-topic. :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, no warnings since this is kinda out dated already, but keep it on topic. Next person talking diablo gets it.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom