Hey all!

Best answers
Hey all! Names Xeno Angelic, my nick on the ESF game is Xeno Angelic hope to meet you all. I'll mostly be on the Oz Forces games and some others.

Best answers
hey im new here too just started playing the mod and i LOVE it :D even though i get killed most of the time lol :rolleyes:

anyways hi! :laff: :fight:

Best answers
Hellooooooo! The name is Sean, and meh nickname on ESF is Kaliko. ^_^ If you wanna play with me contact me on AIM at EskoKissei or on MSN as [email protected]. Hmmmmm, I just started two hours ago and am decent at it. Though, one thing troubles me. HOW THE **** DO YOU WIN A HEAD-ON!?!?!? ...........I'm stumped, I always seem to lose them no matter what I do.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums, read the stickies, and have fun :]

Best answers
Kaliko said:
Hellooooooo! The name is Sean, and meh nickname on ESF is Kaliko. ^_^ If you wanna play with me contact me on AIM at EskoKissei or on MSN as [email protected]. Hmmmmm, I just started two hours ago and am decent at it. Though, one thing troubles me. HOW THE **** DO YOU WIN A HEAD-ON!?!?!? ...........I'm stumped, I always seem to lose them no matter what I do.

i still dont know how to throw and to win head ons u only need to get most of the keys right if youure blocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom