Melee Fighting Help...

Best answers
When I engage in melee and take defense, there is a <, >, \/, and a /\...but what do i do when it shows a +??? (The one that points in all 4 :eek:)

Best answers
That is called a random, you don't know which way it points, so you have to guess it.

Best answers
Glad I could help :)
If you have any more questions, read the manual first, it might already answer your question.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterDrake, please do not spam, that did not add anything to the thread at all - do it again and i'll have to give you a warning.

Best answers
during the combo sequence how do you actually do a combo, many times i see people hit me like 5-10 extra times (kind of like the head on swoop with the 6 directional arrows)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that could well be a combo :)

Best answers
it doesnt actually explain how to do the combos during the sequence

2 people are swooping toward each other and are doing the head on thing, seeing who gets the most direcional arrows correct, then one wins and attacks with several hits doing damage and hitting them away, my question is how do you do this combo-like hitting during the combo sequence?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the part you figure out with practice and experimentation :]

...makes the game interesting eh?

Best answers
not very interesting when the second i hit someone away i get hit immediately from behind ;/

Best answers
i saw screw melee i sue cell and only kamehameha gatlic gun and special beam cannon and i own it up.

Best answers
i read the manual, and a few of those noobs helping guides and learned alot, but my problem is when i have some 1 in my sights, left clicking shoulld lock on and enter me into swoop mode, but nothing happens and i cant figure out what to do, some 1 plz help me :cry:

thanx

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HeadAche said:
i read the manual, and a few of those noobs helping guides and learned alot, but my problem is when i have some 1 in my sights, left clicking shoulld lock on and enter me into swoop mode, but nothing happens and i cant figure out what to do, some 1 plz help me :cry:

thanx
To swoop, you double tap the directional buttons (located below delete, end, and page down)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, lock on is not in this beta anymore, so that's why you cannot do it :)

Best answers
:shocked: lol oh.. that explains why i couldnt lock onto people thanx lol

so i just double tap the direction i want to move n and try and keep the person in my sights right?

when was it possible to lock on? or is that an up coming feature?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was possible to lock on in 1.0 and 1.1.

The team and many fans felt is truly restricted melee and made it difficult to defend multiple enemies, a mobility issue nonetheless.

Therefore, it was removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom