Give Beamjumping a big ki cost?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
A quick a simple suggestion...
Make beamjumping take up **** loads of ki!
At the moment it can launch you so far across the map at the fastest speed, and for next to no ki cost! Not to mention you can recharge when you get to the otherside and pretty much do it all day >_<

Best answers
it wouldnt make sense , since u can charge a generic beam , it takes an amount of ki i dont think its possible to make it a bigger cost , since the code is not programmed like that , it takes the ki u need to charge a generic beam or a heavy beam , it cant take more , since u cant tell what your gonna do with the beam

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beam cost is already high and it's already current useless becours you stand still when firing a beam in mid air, they can better make it like 1.1 becours you stil fall when firing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it shouldn't take up loads of ki. The speed you beamjump needs to be decreased, that's all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree that the speed should be a decreased a little. I rely on the beamjump to save me in situations where i have very little ki, but you really can't keep up with the beamjumper unless you beamjump yourself. It gets really annoying if a skilled player starts beamjumping to charge their beams and spam them. sometimes it's just impossible to stop them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree that the speed should be a decreased a little. I rely on the beamjump to save me in situations where i have very little ki, but you really can't keep up with the beamjumper unless you beamjump yourself. It gets really annoying if a skilled player starts beamjumping to charge their beams and spam them. sometimes it's just impossible to stop them.
Yea, I hate when they do that.

Best answers
In the freeza saga, goku also did a beamjump to save himself, he didn't fly to the other end of namek nor did it cost much of his energy, so basically, like hybrid said, decrease the speed.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Heres an idea, instead of having it last an indefinate amount of time, make is so that you are only able to sustain it for 2 or 3 seconds, then it detonates. Not nescessarily take more ki, just make is so it automatically stops after 2 or 3 seconds. That way you couldnt use it to go to the other side of the map.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know... I don't really like that idea, it seems unnesessary. All that has to be done is decrease the speed of beamjumping, why make things more complicated then they have to be?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Beam Jump's speed definitely needs to be toned down. Especially when you add Turbo to the mix. Even without turbo, you can't catch someone using swoop, and when the person uses turbo, it's damn near impossible to catch them, because they'll be on the other side of the map within 2 seconds. o_O

Best answers
i dont think so, i thinkthe speed should be ajusted to the strength of the beam as in which beam is it. like, camahama is faster than ki beambut takes mor kai to do it. masenko is medium speed and ki beam is slower than swooping but not that much. the cost would be about half the amount of swooping for kai beam. masenko about a qauter mor energy than swooping and stuff like gallic gun and camahama should be about twice as fast but takes twice as much kai. but if u wish, the amount u charge into it is how far u go. for instance, just enough that you canfire the beam would send you about fifth wayover the map (in any way, so if you went up you would stil hav a limit) and half would send you about a third over the map and full would send you 3/4 way ova

Best answers
Hmm i guess lowering the speed would be better than upping the ki cost since beamjumping is better for long distance travel (but shouldn't be the fastest)
Now if only a mod could reset and change the poll to "should the beamjump speed be decreased" o_o

Best answers
beamjump from 1.1 was good
and i say .. it shouldn't take much ki.. but they fuxed up in 1.2...i like the 1.1 beamjump

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom