guess what i recieved in my inbox o-o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, i think everyone posting here hate teleport delays. How much do u wana bet that one of the team members or *** mods like grOOvy close this thread because people are stating their oppinion against something in esf for a change ? Why close my poll? i thought the things everyone said were pretty constructive :/ and those weren't posts made by all clans if you would if let the poll open for a few more days u would see more people dislike the delay -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as constructive as your poll may have been to you or others, calling the forum staff *** was definately the wrong way to go about it i can assure you that,

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not the basis for the thread, it's the potential for it to become a flame-fest. The delay to teleportation was made for a good reason.

There is truly no further reason for it to be discussed and/or argued.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to hear the good reason.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here I go on an amazing adventure of shutting you the hell up

I gave grOOvy the order to close the first thread
I closed the second thread
I'm closing this thread

The threads were closed not because of what you were saying but because you were all being *****y and whiney.

Teleport delays were obviously put in for a reason. As far as I can tell it's to stop cheaters from binding it stupidly.

Conclusion
Don't *****
Don't recreate threads
And the big part. Don't call mods or team members ***. It's called breaking the rules

And this is called me closing the thread and giving you a warning

Got problems PM ME and DO NOT make another thread

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ztimasta, I see my conversation over your status on this board has not influenced you to behave . . . I believe I promised you a permanent ban for future misbehaving?

Flaming the staff was not a good way to go about remaining in the sheltered harbor of my patience.

Cucumba said:
I will allow you to be unbanned, however, keep in mind that you are very close to returning to a banned state.
Keep the flaming and spamming to a minimum upon your return. Please note that this is the only exception that will ever be granted to the ban evasion rule, if you ban evade again, you will never gain peaceful access to the forum in the future.
To which you replied:

Zimasta said:
Will do and thank you verry much

I guess you are going back on your word?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom