NO WAY ( I think ) !!!!!

Best answers
wel if seen players that have super refelxes , i mean i made a move of min. 7 moves ( green ) and they can doge them all ! even when i use the arrows left up and left down they can still doge them , can some1 explan this to me , must i be faster in making moves ( all my moves are green ) , or is there a way to defend so quick ?? ( i make my moves in less then 3 secs )

Best answers
i think its a lil glitch that sum ppl take advatage of, because sometimes when defending up, down, left, and right can take the place of up+right and so on... ;/ o_O example, if u hit up+right, sometimes the defender can press up or right to gaurd against it. hope that helped :laff:

Best answers
I thank you for your help but it seems to extreme to doge so quick attack , wel i make a move of left , up , right down , up , left , left up , left down , left and right and they can still doge them all , i dont understand , tips for attacking ? or how to solve this problem ??

Best answers
It's not a glitch. The team designed diagonals to work with adjacent keys.

And dodging all those arrows is very easy if you stay calm for 3 seconds. Which is why melee will be tweaked in 1.3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you are attacked you see arows in your upper left corner hit the direction to dodge the arrows do apear when the move is given in so just block them when they come in it aint that hard

Best answers
so how do u gain the upper hand in a power/block struggle then? o_O i win some times but i think its because my enemy is low on power or just dumb luck lol :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if boath characters are holdin each other's hands it is called a head on and the winner is the person who gets the moast arrows right just in case you didnt read the manual :p

Best answers
?? i read the manual, but what im talking about is when u get shot by a Kamehameha wave and block it, and hold block, u'll automatically try and trow the wave back . in the manual it says to hold LMB and hit turbo, which acctually works very well. lol i kno why they say "read the manual" :laff:

Best answers
it has nothing to do with power nor luck, its luck if ur dumb as you just said
its really extremly easy to master comboes and to dodge adv. melee in esf 1.2
at least we can never complain for the lacks of noobs the unleash 1337/\/355 1/\/70!

I mean its really easy, you see an arrow, and you press it, thats it really
if you have problems with that download esf 1.2 and not 1.2.1 and practice with bots till you can master those arrows pretty fast and well
cause in 1.2 its a lil slower making the game extremly more easier then in 1.2.1
about the power thingy...
let me tell you something, the way you describe yourself I can tell you this:
if there were no randoms in the adv. melee
and I were krillin with 1 hp and you were ascended aka mystic krillin with full hp
both the weakest character and the strongest character
if adv. melee with no prepunch would be the only attack possible
I could beat you with not problems even if your pl would be 30 milions and mine only half a milion

its that easy to master it and it has nothing to do with power

though I think that the more powerful the player is the less randoms he sees, VISEVERSA!
meaning if you fight a powerfull player\boy\w'e then the chances that you'll get a random is higher then usual...

I hope this clear things for ya

good luck and have fun esfing!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom