• Short Black Android

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goten, Tien, Kid Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i dont know how to workpolls let lets c if i get it right

Best answers
They've probably gone around considering all these. It's already been announced that Tien will be in 1.3.. I dont like the rest that you have suggested.

Best answers
there is already an android in esf,or what do you think what cell is?they would be abit too much powerful for the mod,because of their unlumited enrgy.the small black cyborg is #15 if i remeber right and because hes an movie char he wont make it in 1.3.and why do you have only a package of chars as choice why not a choice for every single one?under such circumstances i have to vote for no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien, and adult gohan i believe.. hopefully more but those two most likely..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to see Android 17 and/or Android 18 added.

Discord Member
Best answers
i want to see definitely c17.i like him sooo much.but tien is ok too.but hey,if there are more,it will be even better.

Best answers
it doesnt matter ... how much you keep telling the team you like this character sooo much, it's up to them, and they aren't gonna put every character a guy asks for in the new update.
it's useless to keep posting this, coz the decisions are probably already made, and besides, it's more fun to sit and wait, we'll know when time comes, when the update is ready.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
tien, and adult gohan i believe.. hopefully more but those two most likely..
The purple man and #18 aswell.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus all the transformations..
so that is gonna make it harder to add more characters.. especially since Im re-animating most of them to a much more life-like attitude

Best answers
tea i woudlnt mind even if it took them longer to make this 1.3 perfect i mean perfect like the new dbz game gcoming out in nov dbz budokai 3 that is gonna be sweet.

Best answers
but i dont know how to do this animation stuff so its gotta be hella hard just making the game as good as it is is impressive

Best answers
heh , 1.3 is gonna rock , but its too far away from us anyway , u shouldnt get your hopes up , especially adding new char's , it will take even more time :(

Best answers
i should say : goten and kid trunks ... because i like goten and that's because we don't know much about him and he can be a ssj aswell... i just like him:):]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
plus all the transformations..
so that is gonna make it harder to add more characters.. especially since Im re-animating most of them to a much more life-like attitude
Poor DT. He should get an award, for animating his ass off. Ssj3 Goku will be a nightmare :p

Best answers
Yeah , 17 and 18 defintly deserve a place in esf , tough im sure the team wanted to add them , but they didnt have any attacks , only the thing 17 did with his earings , if its an attack at all , oh and the speed attack , tough its propably too hard to do on the hl engine , im sure that's why they didnt add them in the first place , lack of attacks

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have plenty of attacks, You can referr to the Budokai games for that. Id think 18 would be a more eligible canidate. It would be nice to play as a female character and it would give more variety for the female players.
Plus 18 being one of my favorite DBZ characters, Id like to see her added especially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom