I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ESF ON STEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I love DBZ, and I have been watching it for years. I have been analyzing this game for recent months, as I have observed the many screenshots that have been provided, and so far I have loved everything about it.

But.. the only problem is that I am unable to obtain a CD-Key to activate for my Steam program, to activate the game. I know this may be offensive.. but I really need to play this game, I've been searching for CD-Keys through out the whole summer, but sadly I was unable to obtain one. If somebody on this cool site is able to kindly give a spare working CD-Key that would be grateful. :) THANKS SO MUCH!

P.S. You do not know how happy I will be.

Best answers
go to ur local moron store aka cimpusmart or a small store by cs or something take the cdkey return it and say my comp wont handle it i forgot to read the sys requiresments. o and anyone know how to get a pic for signature

Retired
Best answers
congratulations on your first warning given hwoarang. anyway 3ey0nd you are very close to getting a warning aswell, basically because you tried to help him in a very sick way. next time you wont be this lucky.

obviously closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom