does this count as a combo or is it just cheap?

Best answers
ok, this is the only way i can kill right now because i havent been playing much longer than a day and a half. i go heads up with some the closest person to me (while in melee mode) mouse roll down,( little yellow balls) then right click before the charter stops hitting causing a throw, i still have the yellow balls selected and once the throw is at full power i fling my enemy to the ground and charge for a sec, if he hits the ground i launch a thousand little ki blasts causing a big blob, then repeat the process, if i miss or if the guy doesnt hit the ground, i run like heck and try it again once i recharge.

is that really cheap, or is that plan tatically sound?

Best answers
i dont see why not, i do it myself (playing for about 3 days) and plus last time i saw the show (3 years ago) they did that :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ki blob is much more fun if the enemy is charging an attack if he is inside and fires BOOM!!! you get a kill :laff:

Best answers
:] i used a combo on a bot today that went like this: i tossed hit into the ground, made a big kiblob and fired a generic beam ( with Cell ) and killed him inside the kiblob.

i never thought u could make a blob on some 1 charging a kamehameha, lol :devgrin: im gonna have to try that thanx :) :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The melee to ki blob or generic beam is a widely used strategy. I've used it myself from time to time.

It's basically utilizing all your available options, which can't be considered cheap, but looked at as being resourceful.

Best answers
o_O i was kicked from a server recently for " being a *** and throwing ppl"
wow.. was the admin just a noob or what? i caught him in a corner charging pummeled him and threw him into a wall and when he got up i did it again he complained called me *** and kicked me.... im not ***! i acctually im quite atracted to girls :devgrin:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That my friend is what the average competitor would call a "sore loser". I pray for the day that everyone will realize that they don't have to always win, take defeat with a respect for the other person's abilities, and coherently improve the overall stereotype of the internet gamer.

I got a lot of praying to do...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang is right forget about it there are a lot of peuple round who play fairer and most importantly they know how to accept a defeat those are the best playersnot the ones that call you names thinking there unbeatable and you hapen to beat them

Best answers
and whos the noob because if you cant find away around it then your the noob :) because throwing can easily be countred if you block then the other person will be cought off guard :laff:

Best answers
personally i laugh at getting my butt handed to me, then try and see what i did wrong so my butt isnt pummeled into the edge of a mountain :fight:

Best answers
HeadAche said:
...he complained called me *** and kicked me.... im not ***! i acctually im quite atracted to girls :devgrin:
HeadAche said:
personally i laugh at getting my butt handed to me, then try and see what i did wrong so my butt isnt pummeled into the edge of a mountain :fight:

hmmmz... /me wonders o_O o_o

anyways so this become the great almighty thread of comboes?
well then so be it(so now its the wrong section right???)

my fave combo is to wait for a swooper or forcing him to swoop by swooping at him
if I swoop at him then when Im quiet close to him I just stop the swoop and press F to toggle flying
and then fall and keep falling foreward pretty fast at swoop speed

or - if he is swooping at me I wait till we are quiet close to oneanother
then I do a teleport to just where he came from just a lil not exactly to his direction

anyways what ever just happened now I am behind him, I hit him once from behind
hit him twice with a teleport
and with a very fast clicked swoop I almost go adv. melee, prepunching him as much as possible
then I throw him to the ground and candy him for powerlevel

thats the most fun combo I've been using recently and almost no1 manage to dodge it

oh and Hwoarang I have that problem too... I still dont see why I cant loose... :talk: :cry:

I wish I could... like Garra wished he could /\/=>_|0Y P4!/\/ !i!i!i!i

Best answers
i found a good sensitivity for me that helped my swoopin on my new found vitims :) i use 6.5 - 8 sensitivity and have moved my keys around for maximum butt whooping capibilities, now i just gotta find a victim to test them on :laff: any takers?? im friends name in game is Ur_Master if u ever see "headAches server" its me, looking forward to a good match, if ur pro plz dont hand me my butt in like 3 seconds thats just cold and evil ;) lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[OffTopic]I have that gif 2[/OffTopic]
No combo from that kind is cheap, but I don't use them. I just don't need to :cool:

Best answers
whats the longest u can juggle ppl with prepunches? i swooped, hit, teleport hit, teleport hit... cant do it more than 3 times tho is there a way other than being ssj to keep the bounce n around longer? (( only use n prepunches ))

Best answers
HeadAche said:
whats the longest u can juggle ppl with prepunches? i swooped, hit, teleport hit, teleport hit... cant do it more than 3 times tho is there a way other than being ssj to keep the bounce n around longer? (( only use n prepunches ))
its really anoying when some 1 prepunches u over and over agan be for u can regain controle of ur self. and if u do it all the time(the rest of this message was just going to get turned into * so i stoped here)

Best answers
:devgrin: thats why people do it, only half the battle is clicking faster and all that crap, but the first player to get into his opponents head and force him outside his comfort zone and keep him out of that comfort zone for as long as possible. THAT is who the better player is :devgrin:

so if u like to rape people with heavy beams from a distance, then expect to get rushed and pummeled by prepunches and combos or learn to turn the swooping against them by charging a small generic beam to hit them b4 there swoop reaches you :devgrin: (( assuming you saw them coming :fight: ))

Best answers
Originally Posted by HeadAche
so if u like to rape people with heavy beams from a distance, then expect to get rushed and pummeled by prepunches and combos or learn to turn the swooping against them by charging a small generic beam to hit them b4 there swoop reaches you (( assuming you saw them coming ))
all you have to do if you want to rape people "beaming" is keep yourself moving while charging your beams (big reason why I don't like vegeta) that way they won't catch you that easily and if you see them coming you can quickly beam jump with what you've already charged... However it's more fun to fight those "bastards" :laff: who think they can hit you and tell them that you'll kick their butt in any imaginable way :fight:

Best answers
And then we complain about beamspammers... Might as well create a manual on how to effectively annoy people with beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom