Explain What you mean by Combos

Best answers
Ok, fist off I'm NOT asking for combos, I'm asking someone to clear them up. In the manual (I've read the whole thing) it says you can create your own unique combos, but on forums I've heard people say there is only 2 combos in the whole game. In one forum they talked about a video that showed the combos, a video which showed that there were like 20 different combos. Anyways please explain what you mean by only two combos.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are special button combinations that make your character do an automated sequence of kicks and punches when executed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the combo will execute if you hit the oponent atleast whit 1 of the moves that you imput to do the combos when a combo is started it can't be blocked
the unique "combos" are your own idea you put punches and kicks to a "combo"

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's not what he's asking. He's asking about the part in the manual that says unique combos, not the 2 combos that execute a series of punches and kicks.

MonkeyHood. What that means is, you can make your own set of combos (But they won't be like the 2 combos that are hard coded in ESF already). Because, when you do different directions during a combo sequence, it'll do a different punch/kick depending on which arrow you're using. So you can do anything from a left, left, down punchs, then right, left, up, down kicks. They can be what you put in. In addition to those, you can put in one of the 2 combos into the mix, so that way you'll probably get in 15-20 hits while you only put in 5-6 arrows.

Best answers
better idea dont use melee i ahte it i shooting beams is much funner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The unique combos are made on your own. Left, right, up, down, kick or punch, go wild with it.

The two combos talked about are special combos. When inputed in the correct sequence and at least one of the hits connect, like state above, it will do an automatic series of punches and kicks which is unblockable.

Best answers
is that waht happens when i block all but one and the other guy starts going crazy and i die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes.. the explaination of the secret combos (and not the ACTUAL sequence of doing it) should be put into the manual so noobs who are new won't be confused when a combo happens to them, and all these threads about combos will HOPEFULLY stop. :D

Best answers
i find melee to annoying because i suck at it just using beam is good for noobs like me :D

Best answers
heh beyond... you should consider start using melee ;-)
especially if your pl isn't that high yet.
just aim for the pro's even if they kick your ass because they have high pl so each hit on them is easy pl for you ;-)

Vuk

Best answers
why does the longer combo often fail,the longer combination of the keys,how many hits does it needs so it wolud start?i mean how many hits i have to lay .i am not asking for the combos .i figured them out.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vuk said:
why does the longer combo often fail,the longer combination of the keys,how many hits does it needs so it wolud start?i mean how many hits i have to lay .i am not asking for the combos .i figured them out.
it needs one hit

it can only fail when
1) all the hits are blocked
2) you failed at doing the right combination

Vuk

Best answers
well sometimes happends that all the hits are unblocked and it is the write combination and it doesnt start

Best answers
the 2 hit combo is done with basic melee and the 20 or so combo is done with advance melee. iam pretty sure thats wat they mean.

Best answers
Why is the "secret art" of the combos so closely guarded?

It's just a game...

It just sounds like a reason to exclude people so you feel superior to them.

Best answers
it just makes it that much more interesting, if you have practiced hard enough than you will figure out the secret combo, which you can then use to kick ass. If every newbie got the combo straight away it would take the fun and excitement out of it and make it a normal move. I have only figured out one, which is enough for me, and even knowing that kicks arse.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why you can't just say the combos on the forum. No one is going to find them out for themself, they're going to go to redsaiyan and download the video or ask people on servers.

Vuk

Best answers
well.i didnt know the combos.but i figured them out :p

Best answers
It's just a matter of paying some attention to the players who do those combos... as the combinations sometimes appear fully on the screen (sometimes there are some stars instead of arrows :p) but all you have to do is watch the pattern... one of them is easy as hell... the other one requires a little more attention and some luck, besides it is quite harder to get it done right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom