ESF-World POTW

Best answers
I saw some outlines of some characters and it said coming soon. What is this all about? Unless of course you wanna keep it underwraps:)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be evm.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i can tell, vegetto, dabura, and bojack will be in the next version. Dont hold me on the dabura and bojack part. Those models are pretty bad. Cell looks descent. I think that last model is supposed to be trunks. Guess evm found a way to work on 1.2.

Best answers
its very wierd, UKASHI!!!

I just checked corona-bytes.net for evm updates, I mean I just thought of them and
all of a sudden I see this thread and that potm, maybe I have a secret connection to evlolutioing lol

I am serious, I didnt knew about this at all and their site showed 0 updates as well... wierd that I thought of that at this time

its cool, btw whos that rightest black chara? who is he?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me, there are a couple of new custom models on the way.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If thats all it is, those models dont look too good. Yes, i realize im looking a a black figure.

Retired
Best answers
i didnt had much time so its the quality of the pic which is bad ^^ not the files :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I still see the old potw with the esforces new site....Could that be the effect of me being in a different time zone?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its on esf-world.de, not esforces site.

either way, those models dont look good, if cells legs go any further, they'll be round his neck >_>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh awsome I can see it now yipee...Why is NeDs Vegetto up there?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...if im not misstaking, i can see darkone's vegetto, cell and dabura, a #17 model made by someone on the forums...(i remember by the hair ;/), shenron and another char that i cant recognize ;O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
well...if im not misstaking, i can see darkone's vegetto, cell and dabura, a #17 model made by someone on the forums...(i remember by the hair ;/), shenron and another char that i cant recognize ;O
LoL, Sv mind if I help lol.I think thats Toasts Cell.Prove me if Im wrong.(which I probably am...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
As far as i can tell, vegetto, dabura, and bojack will be in the next version. Dont hold me on the dabura and bojack part. Those models are pretty bad. Cell looks descent. I think that last model is supposed to be trunks. Guess evm found a way to work on 1.2.
Bojack definatly WONT be coming out since he is a MOVIE character! They already said what possibilities they had for new characters: Android 18 & Captain Ginyu

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Bojack definatly WONT be coming out since he is a MOVIE character! They already said what possibilities they had for new characters: Android 18 & Captain Ginyu
Learn to read. He's talking about EVM, not ESF 1.3, so I guess he's not so "definatly" not going to be in it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alea, learn to read... It's not about evm...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would any of you like to learn to drop it? People make mistakes - perfection is not a trait commonly associated with humanity, so people are bound to slip up. The conversation is travelling between EVM, and others saying that is "definitely is not EVM", so some people are going to get mixed up.

At any rate - this seems to be becoming a dispute over whether these are for EVM or not. I feel it is my duty to remind you all that EVM-related inquiries can be forwarded to their site. If you still feel confusion over that particular picture, I'd recommend you as at the ESF-World forums, as their staff is likely the people that picked and posted the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom