How far can you ascend to?

Best answers
hey,

I’m curious as to how far can Goku ascend in this game? o_O
If he can go past ss level one…any tips to get him to two and three faster?
Finally, is there any kind of ‘cheat/bug’ in this MOD that can be of help? o_o

Thanks

By the way awesome job guys, this is a great mod. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to disapoint you but in the curent version of ESF <ou only have 1 transformation for each character more transformations are planed for beta 1.3 (cant wait :p) the fastest way to get PL is to put in a ultimate bot and disable his moving and stuff then just kill him over and over again and ESF dosent have aney realo cheats so dont ask ;)

hope you enjoy playing and have a nice time on the forums here

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far each character has only one transformation. So Goku can only go ssj1, along with Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks.
Beta 1.3 will feature the completion of the transformations for all the characters. So Goku will be able to ascend to ssj3 when b1.3 releases.

There arent any cheats either.

Welcome to the forums though. Read the stickeys to get familiar with the forum rules.

Best answers
Unless you want to go get EVM and install it on 1.1 it wont work on 1.2 because EVM went kinda pointless after you could blow up the map with a generic beam =/

Best answers
Hello all...i just wanted to know about one thing...when majin prince said that the trans will be complets in 1.3...well this is kinda a odd question but what do you guys (team) think there will be in 2.0?...or if there will even be a 2.0 becuase a remember that in the begining the team said that everything was gona be finished then...i myself assume that they jsut finished it much faster that they thouhgt they could but if i am wrong plz tell me what can be expected after 1.3...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom