tips of the day

Best answers
i think there should be a tips of the day thing for esf so that noobs would know how 2 do things u could put funny tips in 2 like dont run with spiret bombs or dont do hand stands with finel flash :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean run whit a SB you cant even fly whit it you can just fall to the ground

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean put in tips of the day on the esf website then no... No one would want to update it everyday.

Best answers
thats my point i might as well tell my father jokes and he is like a brick wall agenst them

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please clearify your suggestion before the thread gets closed. Your idea is kinda blurry and Im not quite sure what youre trying to suggest.
Is it an ESF website suggestion, or a game suggestion?

And watch the spam Hybrid.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
He probably means in game. It sounds interesting, but kinda pointless. No one will read them. They'll skip it like they do the MOTD.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means like website notice that changes each day. Whether it be melee, beam, cvar, or frame improvement suggestions.

I like it, it's whether Greg, grOOvy, or Mastasurf want to put forth the effort that depends.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know if its for the site or for the games but the 2 tips that were put in here are pointles

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So was that comment you just posted. If you dont have anything to say, dont post anything at all. Im trying to clearify what J fox is trying to say since his english isnt entirely perfect.. If people continue to spam this thread then Ill just close it and make J fox create another thread with a more elaborate idea in mind.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually fairly certain that he means in game tips, kind of like when you start other games where you have the tip of the day, the option to go to the next, the option to go to the previous, and the check box do disable them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sounds like a good idfea , when i play 1.2 in net cafes , noobs often do not know how to play so well , it would be good considering esf 1.2 is hard for a new comer to learn ( i don't know why the team did not bother to create a new flash guide on "hoe to play" with 1.2) but this sounds like a good idea , i like it because it gives new comers a chance to learn how to play , when i play esf i want a challenge outa some one , so it does sound like a decent thing to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you mean like the Tip Of The Day from MS Word? And then you can see the next one, or close it and start playing etc, I think this would be a good idea, i'd been playing ESF for 2 months before I found out Spirit Bomb had a secondary fire, and Adv Melee is suitably nightmarish for n00bs so yeah I think this is a great idea, you could add a few in each patch to keep up with the new content and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom