2 Suggestions.

Best answers
1. In melee, when dodging attacks, slow down the arrows going by so they're easier to hit.

2. You know the super bots? Well, maybe you can make cheats, or, make an options so that everyone has the powers. Or, even better, make it so the admin can have the powers. I love having admin powers.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Slowing down the arrows would be too easy and make people complain even more.

2) Cheats wouldnt do any good, it would take away form gameplay. And if you want admin powers, download AMX mod or something. You can give yourself pretty much whatever you want then.

Best answers
1. Not tremendously slow. Just make it less instant. I always found it WAY too hard.

2. Well, your kinda right. But a option to make all players super would still be cool.

AMX mod? Please, tell me more!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
  1. I believe you can change the time each arrow appears, and goes already, with a command. I just can't remember it.
  2. Just like Majin_Prince said, it'll take away the fun in ,"reaching" your transformation level.

About the AMX mod, it pretty much allows you to modify anything and everything on a server that has it loaded (As long as you're the admin), but the place to find out about it isn't in here. Try the Misc forum. I think there is a link to AMX in there.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We sped up the arrows in the last patch due to popular demand. Just get used to responding more quickly, I assure you experienced players don't have much trouble with them.

Best answers
I think they sould Be WAY!!!! Fast but no randoms .... that way more fun...
Of core some people waont like it but i would wen i have less than 0.5 sec to respond to every arow....... But they wodent be random...
Man the pressure :D It would be NICE!!!

(This is not a segestion just a note of wath i would like....(So dont even bother...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom