Vaporization

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont remember in DBZ having beams that are stronger than you simply explode when they kill you. They usually vaporize you and continue. So I have a suggestion.

During a block struggle against a beam, it should be like a beam struggle with the curser starting in the middle. Then, if the person who fired the beam wins, the one blocking gets blown up. If its powerful enough to kill the opponent, the beam vaporizes him and continues travelling until it hits the walls or the ground.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the only way they could manage some kind of vaporization would be to just kill the other player and make his model fade out when your beam was released. The problem with any kind of "vaporization" is that it defeats half of the point of the power struggle, which was to get a beam powerful enough that on detonation it kills half of the server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Isuggested that before/
2) It doesn't ruin that point, it helps it. If you win a PS then usualy your beam explodes on your enemy, but if it would go through you would be able to control it.
3) Maybe make it vaporize if it drops your health to -10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom