PDA

View Full Version : Teleporting

Spaceman Spiff
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Hi I'm new to this forum and sorta new to the game. I've got the hang of meleeing and blasting and beaming and all that but I can't seem to figure out this whole teleporting thing. :\ I was wondering if anyone would like to coach/teach me...or if not just reply to this please ;D

[SAS]Orion
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:48 AM
http://www.esforces.com/team/Manual/manualR1.htm

Having a gander at the manual would be a good place to start, lots of useful info there!

Basically you hold the direction you want to teleport to and press your teleport button :)

Spaceman Spiff
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:08 PM
yea i definitly already looked at that but some people are disgustingly good at it and im jelous so i wanted some help

Grega
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:19 PM
that comes whit practice just look what they do and try to mimic them that should help you get the hang of it

Spaceman Spiff
Aug 13th, 2004, 03:18 AM
k thanks dudes

Paralert
Nov 29th, 2004, 09:14 PM
i know this is an old topic but i dont want to start a new thread since ive been wondering about it lately too. usually when i teleport i dont go very far but when i see others play they make it clear out of my viewing in like 3-4 teleports... so any feedback would be thanked :)

Fire Phoenix
Nov 29th, 2004, 09:37 PM
all tele distances are the same. your teleport distance is the same as everyone elses.

Grega
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:20 PM
they just teleport in difrent directions

Paralert
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:03 PM
so like air accelerating with teleport or something? cuz i remember watching this guy go in a straight line-i dont know...

Fire Phoenix
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:08 PM
hold a direction down and tele. then let go of the directional key. teleport as many times as you want you will teleport in that direction until you specify otherwise

imported_Chakra-X
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:53 PM
It helped me a LOT to change the defualt key to teleport, which is "g" to "F" and make fly mode turned to "g". "G" was just too far for me to teleport quick enough

Fire Phoenix
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:12 AM
my teleport is on g and the third mouse button (on the side of my mouse) that way i don't have to move my left hand, it's faster that way. other then that my controls are default

Paralert
Nov 30th, 2004, 08:06 PM
yeah i already cutomized my controls (always hated duck as control) teleport = r and fly = c
o and thanks