Spirit bomb swalow

Best answers
how about goku charges his spirit bomb and when its done before you throw it you can go to ssj and then the spirit bomb will go inside goku and then you can be undefeatable for about 10 sec or so and you will have a lot amout of pl and when the times up you will explode

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi uchiha jaber, welcome to these forums.

its always nice to have suggestions to this mod. but the fact is many of the suggestions beeing made here have allready been asked.

as for your suggestion. it is an "attack" from the show. and this mod is focussing their efforts to DBZ only. this means that the wont add anything of the GT episodes or the movies.

if you are not sure wether something has been suggested before you can allways use the search function of these forums.

there is another way to find out alot about this mod, if you are browsing trough the forums you will find stickies on top off all the other topics.
here is the one of the suggestion forums http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835

Best answers
yeah it is but the team are not going to be doing anything from moves or gt also welcome to the forums

Best answers
ok thank you reptile and jgeorgeuk for replying and welcoming med to the forum

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it really matter what happened?
He defeated the android, and this sugestion is never be used.

To bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, welcome to the forums! dang it, I wanted to say it first :(
Anyways I think that even if it was in the series I would be against it. Don't get me wrong, it's a good suggestion but goku already has alot of stuff that make him overpowered.

Best answers
yea, he has stuff like came torpedo and spirit bomb. and plus, when hes ss he gets too teleport while charging an attack such as camahama so it is really overpowering cos u could try too attack him and he teleports away and he teleports really close to you and fires (if anyone is that good, i ahvent quite masterede goku, frieza and cell yet) so yea. and it would be kwl but still, it would be too unfair on everyone cos everyone would be gou and everyone would be swolowing spirit bombs all the freaking time, so nah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom