First Ever Sig Creation!!!

Best answers
Well i use to mess around with photoshop everyone once in a while a few months back just to try and understand everything and then tried to make sig and gave up because it was abit too hard i guess. So then i decided to try it again and came up with this as my first sig creation. Hmm ^^" so umm C&C anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W00t new sig maker on the block! all we need to work on now is the cutjob and font then you'll have it! lol gj. That was a long 2 hours....

Best answers
I swear to God that looks as if shes splashing around in sperm... Its pretty nice for a first, but like dask said, work a little on the cutting annnd is her mouth see-through on purpose?

(Whoops, and the font kinda sucks too... but its alright as it is I guess)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than the fact that you can see the bg instead of the inside of her mouth, I like it. The picture is good quality also, which makes it look even better. The font could be a bit bit bigger, a little more visable also, as stated earlier.
So for your "first ever sig creation!!!", its pretty good.

Best answers
That's good for a first try, better than mine lol. nice job Sakura :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the second one the best. I say its really good. And yes fix the inside of her mouth lol. Other than that they are good

Best answers
Yeap, cutting, mouth and font need fixing, other than that its real good for a start ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom