Costumes...?

Best answers
I think it'd be cool to have alternate versions of characters, with different costumes and such, like:

Piccolo with his wicked cape

Goku, Krillin, Trunks, etc. in Saiyan Armor

Furiza in hawaiian shirt

Gohan in Saiyaman outfit

etc.

And heck, why not have Japanese school uniform versions of characters?
I can see Vegita in one of those long, trenchcoat-style bancho outfits with the stomach wrapping and a piece of grass hanging out of his mouth...

*sigh*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an excellent suggestion, Oni. I think it would spice the game up quite a bit. :yes:

HELL YES!

:shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/moved to suggestions

Best answers
It's a nice suggestion, but I don't think the team will make them. I thought they were going to remodel every character.

Best answers
It'd be neat, especially so you could be the same character as someone else, yet you will look different.

But I suppose that the HL engine wouldn't make it terribly easy to program a set of alternate costumes for characters (like they have in lots of current 3-d fighters).

Just know this, ESF coders... if you ever run out of good ideas to implement in future releases, think alternate costumes!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is what bfp rc1/2/3 has, it can be possible.
but i nead to know one thing, is it possible in hl to make the char screen just like bfp rc1/2/3?
that would be mutch easyer and you can then chose also more chars, so you dont have that problem that there is no room anymore to chose a char.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom