Violent Ken sig

Best answers

so... this is a violent ken sig :laff:
thank you G-Gear for your support ;) lol

Best answers
You are getting alot better zeeb, the sig looks purty nice, simple but nice.
Nice color, nice font, nice pix 7/10.

Lid

L
4/10. Stock doesn't match background. Background doesn't match font. Font doesn't match stock.

Best answers
lol thanks for the laugh Lid
seriously i just woke up with a bad mood but you all made it a whole lot better.
just dont me started on your sig >_>

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remove one

Your breaking the limits of the AUP

Best answers
You've definately improved, I won't be as harsh as Lid but yeah, he has a point. You need to learn theming, placement, that sort of thing. I like the way you're experimenting though, nice try.

Best answers
well i DID that ..
the theme is violent ken.
so i've put a normal ken and violent ken in it
blended the kicking ken in with the background and the other ken with his own colours.
since he's wearing a red shirt the background is red.
and imo the background colour perfectly fits his shirt

btw Deverz what do you mean "remove one you're breaking the limits of the aup"

Best answers
I know mate, I'm not saying you didn't theme, it just takes a lot of tweaking to make one work perfectly. Deverz means in your sig, the maximum you're llowed is 600x200 pixels, yours is currently bigger than that.

Best answers
oh is it ? take a look at hmm.... lets say
75% of the forum ?

well if he has to make me change my sig then so be it.
just trying to tell him that im by far not the only one who has it too big.
have a nice hunting trip Deverz

btw.. even his own sig is way too large .... o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See the thing is, Deverz is an admin, and you're a member, so even if you don't like it, you have to respect that descission of his.

Lid

L
GaZeeBo said:
lol thanks for the laugh Lid
seriously i just woke up with a bad mood but you all made it a whole lot better.
just dont me started on your sig >_>
This discussion has already occurred, I hate my sig too and it is by far one of the worst sigs on the forums. Yet there is a reason I keep it.

Best answers
well that's fine with me lid.
But ... you didnt gave me any tips did you.
Plus i didnt ask for any c&c though i do like it when people try to help me.
unlike you... you always give critisizements on my works and never give me any tips on how to improve.

And to Dask ... you are right and not right... it's abuse of power if he has a sig that doesnt meet the rules. If he wants to be a good moderator he should live by those rules and not break them and in the same time telling people to change their signatures because they do not meet the rules.
Plus there are plenty of people who have an oversized sig ... >_>
But oh well... ill change it ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz sig = 450x150

limit = 600x200

Care to explain how that's against the rules?

Lid

L
GaZeeBo said:
unlike you... you always give critisizements on my works and never give me any tips on how to improve.
Oh i'm sorry, I seem to have missed the memo that posting in the sig forum responces to sigs can now only be positive. In case you haven't noticed I criticise because it's the truth. I don't beat around the bush with other sig akers and you're no exception, though you are the eone who takes it exceptionally poorly and blames everyone but yourself when your sigs turn out bad and somebody says so i.e. the locked thread.

It is also worth noting I don't offer aid to many sigs, because changing one thing wouldn't make it good. Its only in certain cases that sigs can be saved rather then brought back from scrap.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me explain
I believe clan logos (like the bear family tag in deverz's sig) are allowed, with a max height of 100 pixels.
A few other examples are faction catalyst and cucumbas tag.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
Actually, he did give tips...

Lid said:
4/10. Stock doesn't match background. Background doesn't match font. Font doesn't match stock.
From that, I read that you should make the stock match the background; make teh background match the font, and make the font match the stock. And Orion is correct about the smaller tags, such as the Bears and Catalysts

Best answers
so having 2 sigs.. lets say both 450 * 150.
makes 450 * 300.
that's not against the rules?
well nvm.
and about stock doesnt match and anytihng.... what can i do with that ? nothing.
and btw lid... you are the only one who says "i dont like it i hate it"
because you actually DID said that before.
of course you are allowed to say that but you're not giving any help like that.
if you tell people on how they can improve then you can stop saying to people that you hate their work.
and i never said comments should be positive. what i was trying to say is that comments can be anything from negative to positive but that you should give an explanation WHY. you said the things didnt match BUT you didnt say WHY they didnt match. so next time when i make a sig i will probably do the same thing again because i DONT KNOW what was wrong with this one.

Lid

L
GaZeeBo said:
and about stock doesnt match and anytihng.... what can i do with that ? nothing.
Correct.

GaZeeBo said:
and btw lid... you are the only one who says "i dont like it i hate it"
because you actually DID said that before.
I never said I didn't? All I said was that I say the truth, and the truth was I hated that sig (note: according to you it apparently wasn't a sig, and backtrack). I said was that your the only one who complains whenever people badmouth his sigs... funnily enough this is what i'm replying to right now...

GaZeeBo said:
of course you are allowed to say that but you're not giving any help like that.
It's a less venomous way of saying "its horrible in every way". Stop complaining when people try to save your feelings.

GaZeeBo said:
if you tell people on how they can improve then you can stop saying to people that you hate their work.
Here I was under the impression "I CAN'T READ THE FONT" was a way of saying you should fix the font.

GaZeeBo said:
and i never said comments should be positive. what i was trying to say is that comments can be anything from negative to positive but that you should give an explanation WHY. you said the things didnt match BUT you didnt say WHY they didnt match. so next time when i make a sig i will probably do the same thing again because i DONT KNOW what was wrong with this one.
Deman cleared this up.

Please stop posting while your behind.

Best answers
what you mean with "Please stop posting while your behind"
i dont udnerstand that part hehe..
anyway Lid ... can we start with a fresh start from now on? i dont like to have hard feelings with anyone neither with you... so.. *waves a white flag*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom