Hamppu - ARGGG

Best answers
I have downloaded ESF 1.2 and ESF 1.2.1 and i have Steam and original CD-Key for it.. and my ESF work. or it did work. now every time i try to go play some ESF and when i get tot some server and try to move then this text comes out "please remove colored models to play on this server!" and i have re-installed ESF 1.2 and ESF 1.2.1 and no help. then i did ask some friend to send hes Models to me and then it did work. and at the next day i try to go play some ESF and again that text did come out! ;( then i did remove ESF and install ESF 1.2 and ESF 1.2.1 and then it did work again.. :p and at the next day AGAIN THE SAME FREEKING TEXT COMES OUT!!! what shall i do?! is the problem in that i did get some models,sounds and sprites from 1 good friend to test :p but they didn't work at Steam ESF :devsmile: then i was avaiple to play at any server i wanted, but then again at the next day THE SAME TEXT COMES OUT!!! ARGGGG now i'm pissed off here..!! PLZ tell me how to work this problem out!! answer to me quick :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try turning cheating death off if you run it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom