Special Transformation Idea for Vegeta

Is this suggestion good?

• This idea is GREAT!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This idea is good but it is not balance.

• No comment.

• Bad idea.

• Total voters
Best answers
I know many people is having trouble for the transformation of Vegeta. Because Vegeta got more transformations. SS, ASS, USS, MAJIN.
Here is a suggestion of the transformation idea for vegeta. This suggestion involve going USS and MAJIN without PL requirements. The transforming time for USS and MAJIN will always be the same. No MASTERED transformation and able to go in 2 seconds or so. If its 10second required to go to USS or MAJIN, it will always be the same.

Vegeta Transformations: *normal* -> *Super Saiyan* -> *Super Saiyan 2*
(In Super saiyan, you can go Ultra super saiyan.)
(In Super saiyan 2, you can go Majin.)

[align=center]*Super Saiyan to Ultra Saiyan*[/align]
Vegeta will have a special bar at the bottom left. While in normal form, the bar will be useless. Nothing will happen to the bar. After you have enough PL to go Super Saiyan, the bar will start to be useful. While in Super saiyan form, *THE BAR WILL GROW SLOWLY DUE TO THE DAMAGE YOU GIVE OUT AND TAKE*. When its full, you have a choice to go USS or remain in SSJ. Already, when you are in SSJ, the PL you earn is for the next level, Super Saiyan 2. The bar that grows is due to damage you take and give out. It will grow SLOWLY. If you go USS to earn PL for SSJ2, the PL you earn will be lesser. If you go SSJ form to earn PL to go SSJ2, the PL you earn will be more. Once the USS bar is full, it will immediately light and disappear. That means you have learned a way to go USS. From this point, your next goal will be SSJ2. You will only be able to get another new bar called the MAJIN BAR while in SSJ2. Until you have enough PL to go SSJ2, read the next next line.

(SSJ form earn more PL to go next level SSJ2)
(USS form earn less PL to go next level SSJ2)

[align=center]*Super Saiyan 2 to MAJIN VEGETA*[/align]
When you have enough PL to go SSJ2 either in SSJ form or USS form. *You MUST BE IN SSJ FORM TO GO SSJ2. USS FORM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TURN YOU SSJ2.* After you go SSJ2, a new bar will appear. The majin bar. Starts from empty again. It will grow DUE TO THE DAMAGE YOU GIVE OUT AND TAKE. It grows slowly. But now since its the last form. Majin, the MAJIN BAR will grow in ANY FORM you are in. Thats why it will grows more slowly. Once its full, it will light and disappear again. That means you have learnt MAJIN FORM. You can only go MAJIN in SUPER SAIYAN 2 FORM. Once you go Majin, you will stay in majin permanently until you are KILLED. If you are killed, the next time you spawn again, you will be in your normal form. Now in your normal form, you have mastered every transformations :) and again, when you transform into majin, the time it takes will ALWAYS BE THE SAME!

(To go Ultra super saiyan, go Super saiyan form)
(To go Majin form, go Super saiyan 2 form)

If this idea is accepted, it will be left to ESF team to balance it out.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I don't know. I mean, what's the point of going USSJ, just to be an easy target? If USSJ is to be put in, there shouldn't be a bar, but a required powerlevel while at SSJ, and the transformation doesn't decrease in time like all the others. If you do go USSJ, the powerlevel gained from it should be equal to SSJ2, but you will move twice as slow. As for Majin, I don't see the point. While Vegeta was at Majin he only got a slight boost in power, and the ability to go SSJ2.

On a side-note, transformation ideas have been suggested before, mainly for vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda suggested it before, but for all characters:
Picolo -> Drops cape
Goku -> KaioKen(Uses KI) / SSJ Goku - Super KaioKen(Uses KI)
SSJ Vegeta -> USS / SSJ2 Vegeta -> Majin (Thanx DracoHeart)
Gohan -> Rage?(Uses KI)
Krillin -> ?????
Frieza 4th Form -> 100% (Uses KI???)
Perfect Cell -> Get Bulky?
No idea for Buu

Off-topic: Vegeta went SSJ2 before going Majin.

Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
I don't know. I mean, what's the point of going USSJ, just to be an easy target? If USSJ is to be put in, there shouldn't be a bar, but a required powerlevel while at SSJ, and the transformation doesn't decrease in time like all the others. If you do go USSJ, the powerlevel gained from it should be equal to SSJ2, but you will move twice as slow. As for Majin, I don't see the point. While Vegeta was at Majin he only got a slight boost in power, and the ability to go SSJ2.

On a side-note, transformation ideas have been suggested before, mainly for vegeta.
Vegeta went SSJ2 before he went Majin. Majin isn't just a slight boost. It is as good as Goku's SSJ3 I could say that. If you say vegeta's Majin is just a slight boost and why bother adding it, so vegeta will have a transformation less than everyone? Or SSJ3 Vegeta? Wtf?

(This is the correct order)
Vegeta - Normal - SSJ - USS - SSJ2 - MAJIN

(USS is boost from SSJ)
(MAJIN is boost from SSJ2)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Picolo -> Drops cape
Gohan -> Rage?(Uses KI)
Krillin -> ?????
No idea for Buu

This sounds good, except for goku, he never did kaioken in ssj form

Best answers
For your information, Vegeta already had the ability to go SSJ2 before he got Majin power from babadi. This means, Majin is a boost from SSJ2. Once Vegeta is in Majin, he will be Majin permanently until he dies and respawn.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
He used super kaio-ken against Pikkon in the other world tournament, after the cell saga. So yes he did.
In ssj form? hmmm, i need to see that episode again.

And ontopic.

Yes, i beliefe that majin is a boost.
Majin Vegeta was stronger then Goku ssj2, becouse vegete was allready a ssj2. but weaker then goku and gohan, after the majin boost, he surpassed goku in ssj2 form.
But Goku could transform in ssj3, so in the end, Goku is the most powerfull.

Best answers
Yep, Goku is the strongest in the end. As for Vegeta he need SSJ3 :p

Okay Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Vegeta's Majin. So lets give Majin Vegeta the skill, *FINAL ATONEMENT* the skill vegeta used to blow himself up to blow everything around him. I love to hear Vegeta's violent scream.

[align=center]Final Atonement Skill Idea[/align]
He can only use the Final Atonement to blow everything by sacrificing himself while his life left 1% - 15%

For example, Majin Vegeta life is 220. He can only use Final Atonement when he left 20life

Best answers
Orbit said:
Picolo -> Drops cape
Gohan -> Rage?(Uses KI)
Krillin -> ?????
No idea for Buu

No he didn't go ssj2 before he went Majin.

Yes I also suggested something like this.

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
Vegeta wont get his self destruct. It says that in the before you post thread.
Since Vegeta won't get his Seft Destruct skill, I am sure you won't let Goku's SSj3 pawn Vegeta's Majin will you? Majin Vegeta should be as good as SSj3 :/

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
No he didn't go ssj2 before he went Majin.

Yes I also suggested something like this.
He went SSJ2 FIRST before he went Majin. He went Majin is because Vegeta's SSJ2 can't own Goku's SSj2. In that case, Vegeta went to babadi for the boost so he can get a boost for SSJ2.

(USS IS A BOOST FOR SSJ FORM)
(MAJIN IS A BOOST FOR SSJ2 FORM)

Best answers
....I am not trying to get banned again, so I will not argue with someone who doesnt know what hes talking about.

like Krazy said earlier its pointless to pick USSJ when you can just go ssj2.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draco, its all going to be balanced. Frieza in his 4th form will be able to keep up with a ssj3 goku. Mystic Gohan will able to contend with perfect cell, And majin Vegeta will able to keep up with a ssj3 goku.

Its going to be balanced, reguardless of how it was in the series.

And drop the whole, ssj2 came before majin talk. Thats not what the topic is about.

Best answers
USS is a boost for SSJ. You just get USS due to the amount of damage you give out and receive while in SSJ form. Until the bar is full, you can go USS. As I said its just a boost. People would like to be in a more powerful form to fight until you get SSJ2.

Majin.P, as long as its balance regardless the DBZ series like Goku better than Vegeta. Good speech, I want Majin Vegeta able to kick SSJ3 Goku around. :]
And will stop about Majin before SSj2 after others stop too because what I said is right.

[align=center]*Comment on the main idea of this topic anyone?*[/align]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a good idea, USSJ might be slow but it would still be good for beams where speed isn't a factor.
The whole Majin Bar system sounds very good, kinda like the 'limit breaks' from Final Fantasy IX. Would Majin Vegeta have any disadvantages though, I thought seeing as he's putting out so much energy his KI would decrease faster or his life would very slowly drop or something. Then you could have a sort of 'vampiric regeneration' where it would build up slowly the more melee hits you get in, forcing Majin players to be brutal and aggressive, just like Majin Vegeta was. :)

I know many people is having trouble for the transformation of Vegeta. Because Vegeta got more transformations. SS, ASS, USS, MAJIN
What's ASS??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just to say it simple, vegeta couldnt match goku, so he went to babidi to get majin, majin gave him a PL boost, which allowed him to go ssj2, he couldnt go ssj2 before

Ravendust said:
What's ASS??
ascended super saiyan :]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ASS stands for Ascended Super Saiyan. I kinda like the vampiric regeneration suggestion. The only thing that would suck about it is you would never be able to take a break. I think his ki should drop rapidly. It should be recovered by either charging or (as stated above) fighting people. If your ki is depleted, you descend.

Best answers
Uhu And it will be like this > HEY look his majin RUN and he will be a weakiling again(Die)....
Get my point.... vampiric idea a lot mabe 1 sec 1 heath and in a melle hit .. you get 50% of that heath.... ! but id really hate this to hapen... as i said...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom