Getting Faster PL

KiX

Best answers
they should make it like if ur oponent has 2,000,000 pl and urs is 1,000,000 when u kill them u should get like a quarter of the pl 1,250,000 or half since its so hard do go ssj2 ect..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the 1.2.1 patch they already increased the pl gaining %. How much i don't know. I think i saw PCJoe say it was 3x's faster using melee than it was before. But right now your method sort of already takes place. I don't think you know how it works so ill tell you.

The less pl you have and the more your opponent has, if you hit him the more you gain pl. so for example say you have 700,000 pl. and you fight someone with 2,000,000 pl. you will gain more pl at a faster rate than you would someone with only 1 million. but if your at the advantage with pl, then you'll gain it slower and they will gain it faster. so it balances out. it all depends on pl.

so basically while your gaining pl, every hit you get less pl with each hit, yet its still going up. understand?

I like how the method works.

Best answers
yeah the patch already took care of this and to add that would pretty much just be pointless

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You already gain more PL from damaging someone with a higher power level than someone with a lower power level. Melee gains will probably change over time, but for now they are already high enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom